Someone dinged level 40 already

pez

Can't get enough of FH
only surprise is that they did it as an ironbreaker.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Now they will start whining that there isn't enough content and that Mythic suck :p

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
Now they will start whining that there isn't enough content and that Mythic suck :p

yup

epic fail to understand what an MMO is about tbh
you cant "win" it, but people still try

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
all i can say is lolz that char is useless for a while til more ppl catch up so he can start to pvp :p

arknor

Fledgling Freddie
lol he still has some bad gear and only renown lol5 which i guess he cant get any higher now.
i imagine hes stupidly bored at that level but i guess he has lots of time to level an alt

Ivynoxia

One of Freddy's beloved
It was a trio who played together since CE headstart.
Bright Wiz, Ironbreaker and Runepriest. DPS, Tank and healer.
names are
Ryse, Dukette and Fistina i think, on skull throne.

bobfish

Fledgling Freddie
The point of WAR is PvP, hitting 40 is an irrelevant accomplishment. I'd be quite happy to start at 40 so I can just PvP all the time.

Soazak

Part of the furniture
It was a trio who played together since CE headstart.
Bright Wiz, Ironbreaker and Runepriest. DPS, Tank and healer.
names are
Ryse, Dukette and Fistina i think, on skull throne.

Yea people on vn said they've been using the killing spree pbae bug

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I made a post saying "Anyone think this is Dukat", but I cant see the origin

pikeh

Resident Freddy
hehe aye it blatantly is Dukat. He's such a powergamer! :D

Mabs

actually, its more pity than sour grapes

there is an "acceptable" level of powergaming and rushing things, but "finishing" an MMO in about a week is pathetic, totally misses the point, and at the end of the day, is self defeating :)

Soazak

Part of the furniture
actually, its more pity than sour grapes

there is an "acceptable" level of powergaming and rushing things, but "finishing" an MMO in about a week is pathetic, totally misses the point, and at the end of the day, is self defeating :)

They havn't really finished though, for many just due to the way previous MMO games have always been...the games only really begin at the top level (actually beyond for most now...e.g Ml10+artis), WAR seems to have tried to avoid this though..but im sure there will be a lot more content to go through at 40.

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
They havn't really finished though, for many just due to the way previous MMO games have always been...the games only really begin at the top level (actually beyond for most now...e.g Ml10+artis), WAR seems to have tried to avoid this though..but im sure there will be a lot more content to go through at 40.

The thing is, there's a ton of content to do all the way up, and they've just been so blinkered they've missed it all. This game's going to be around for years, what's the rush?

Mabs

yeah
but at the moment, the main body of people who are going quite fast are 20-30, and the "poke around in the undergrowth" people are 10-20
so whats the point? LOL WE ARE TEH WIN, and now have nothign to do . so they have "won" the race to 40 but in doing so have denuded themselves of people to play with.
some of the best fun ive had so far is zerging keeps, and having a huge shambles of random people doing PQs, cant see how 3 of you can "do" it properly.

Gorbash

One of Freddy's beloved
Hitting 40 is a milestone that practically everyone will hit through normal gameplay. I wouldn't even consider it an achievement.

However, if it was the case that they hit 40 whilst unlocking some monumental chain of stuff in the TOK or something similar, then maybe the level side of it is worth a slight mention, but it wasnt. So....giant "who cares" all round.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Wondering how the fuck they gonna get RRs now till the others hit 40, and by then being 40 rr5 against 40 rr39 ... KK DUDES!!!

Toel

Loyal Freddie
I think you're looking at this the wrong way, sure, he's going to miss out on a lot of stuff as he just rushed to 40 - but I reckon he did it more as a personal accomplishment, getting the bragging rights of being the worlds first 40 or whatever. Who knows though, perhaps he's just the worlds biggest retard and'll be complaining about how there's nothing to do, and how there's noone around. :p

rynnor

Rockhound
Hmm lol - surely racing to 40 in pve while neglecting to rvr will make you the equivalent of an ebay noob? :)

Wai

Fledgling Freddie
I think you're looking at this the wrong way, sure, he's going to miss out on a lot of stuff as he just rushed to 40 - but I reckon he did it more as a personal accomplishment, getting the bragging rights of being the worlds first 40 or whatever. Who knows though, perhaps he's just the worlds biggest retard and'll be complaining about how there's nothing to do, and how there's noone around. :p

I have to agree here, its not about being the best its about bragging rights. In lotro I tried to be the first to the cap at my class (guardian). As it turned out I was only 3rd in EU (not sure how fast US players were). But the reason I spent so much time hardcoring the game was not to be the strongest in pve/pvp but was to have the bragging rights of saying a few years down the line "I hit the cap before everyone else". yes I know it sounds slightly sad (minus sligtly) but at the time it was all I cared about.

I can see why they want to hit to cap before anyone else, however in this game rvr begins from lvl1 so hitting the cap before anyone else just means you skipped the rvr and have as a result gimped your char. This is the reason why this time I am not rushing I'm enjoying my time and currently stand with only a lvl20 char with a good renown rank, and more importantly I've actually slept this time :p

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
I'd hope it's an "ok, got to 40 first, time to roll the real char"...

Still, bit of a dull thing to do to PL to 40 for some bragging rights...

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
What are your cryining on about? He wanted to get 40, he did it, let him. Jeez. The game is for sure not like you want it to be or how you think it should be played.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom