Somemore things that might be nice to have in the game

illu

Part of the furniture
My previous chat post was locked due to add whine - so less whine please!

- I think all classes should have access to ladders that you can put on towers and keeps (towers have a owner-realm-access door at captain level) so that everyone can get involved in wall fights, lord of the rings style :> Inner keeps remain the same.

- I think there should be 2 lotteries every week, everyone chips in 1gold to a lotto merchant and every week someone wins 30plat or something :>
The 2nd lottery would be anyone with any account has a chance of winning enough RP to get to the next level - 1 winner per week per realm, and if they didn't want the prize, they could forfeit it and someone else get it.

- When there are too many stealthers in a certain area from the same realm, their stealth ability reduces, whether they are grouped or not. i.e. 3 stealthers close to each other, 75% reduction in stealth level, 4 stealthers, 50% reduction. Would promote more small man duo / solo teams, and a bit less zerging.

- Teleports in every town in PvE land, and every zone. Fed up of doing quests and spending half the time on a horse because a programmer thought it would be funny to put part 1 West of Svasud, and part 2 in SE Malmo grrr.

- Something that you can enable where you can see a fellow Realmers RealmRank, maybe in the title bar.

- Somebody said it before, but instanced artifacts would be great with maybe a limit of 1 artifact encounter of the same type per week allowed per character or something, to reduce farming.

And my old post below ----------- feel free to reply with your answers :>

How high are your solo kills? (about 151 here)

Who has the highest Alb/Hib kills? (not me - only about 701/801 in each :/)

Tips for people who play certain classes might be interesting. (Quick SB Tip, always have weapons spare to put mezz poison on - they last on the weaps after relog)

Who is your current nemesis? and why? (Niwa is a current MoS5 pain in the backside :> I'm sure he enjoys killing me as I do killing him, if I can catch him before he runs :> and I owe Matmardigan a few kills...)

What ever happened to this player? (Izasku? Poppamies? Wittor? Cyclodia? Mhorr? Pin? Sst?)

What are you looking forward to in the next few patches? (Champions Levels / weapon + Slightly more HPs)

How long have you been playing for? How long do you think you will play for? What is your end-game scenario? (3.5years, since beta. Will play probably right till the end, or until SB dings RR11 (but tbh it is starting to grind already, only so many bridges to fight on - welcome to rinse and repeat city)

Favourite bit about DAOC? Worst bit? Favourite - killing big monsters with guildees, or having down-to-the-last-hit fights. Worst bit - Archers and Casters :p

Anyway, someone yap about something, and make something interesting for me to read at work again!

Oli - Illu

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
i'm dead :(

no seriously my infil is getting a new template atm so i'm waiting for Elajt to SC my armor ;)
but stealth fights are boring for me now and i'm inactive aswell due to much work :(

illu

Part of the furniture
Well rezz yourself! :> Need as many stealthers out there as possible for good fights amongst ourselves while avoiding FG's, and ML9 pet owners :>

Oli - Illu

Ging

Part of the furniture
wittor said:
i'm dead :(

no seriously my infil is getting a new template atm so i'm waiting for Elajt to SC my armor ;)
but stealth fights are boring for me now and i'm inactive aswell due to much work :(

dont
miss
PA
nr
me
or
i
wont
stop
laughing
at
u
this
time
:)

anyway it will be good to see your "pink bitch" out again

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
the stealther game bores me. run around for a couple of mins, find a fight, get 5 adds, log.

Delete Y E S

oh.. Cyc is semi inactive, last i heard he had a infil project on prydwen :p

illu

Part of the furniture
Should get your hobbit out more - was a very hard toon to fight and low RR ^^

Too much FG playing poisons your mind :>

Oli - Illu

Lomme

Fledgling Freddie
Don't quite like the
The 2nd lottery would be anyone with any account has a chance of winning enough RP to get to the next level - 1 winner per week per realm, and if they didn't want the prize, they could forfeit it and someone else get it.
thingie,(dunno why, feels like cheating :p) or the ladder bit. Would be too easy to ninja a keep if all classes would be able to climb inside.
Rest of your ideas I like.
Who is your current nemesis? and why?
Have a few guys I always try my hardest to kill if I meet(and usually go looking for if I see deathspam).(Horner being one, pretty even kill/death ratio vs him atm :p)
What are you looking forward to in the next few patches?
Not much, mounts maybe... Sucks running at SM speed. Don't really like the Champion abilities, and cba changing template for a new staff.
How long have you been playing for? How long do you think you will play for?
Played since right before SI release I think. Not sure on how long i'll play, taking longer breaks from time to time, to lessen the grind rvr feeling I tend to get after a while. :p Also took quite a long break for WoW, and i've got this new game i'm waiting to try atm(Dark and Light).
Worst bit?
Getting killed. Can't stand more than a few deaths before logging, or going afk for a long time.(Don't think I should roll a stealther class tbh)

And I have 471 solo kills on lameSM atm, 399 being alb kills. ^^
Not sure if your post was intended for stealthers only, but anyways, something for you to read at work. :p

Faril

Banned
If you win the lottery 2 times u get Lucky piece of shit (title), if you win it 25 times you get: Miss fortunate or Mr fortunate?

Calo

Part of the furniture
illu said:
My previous chat post was locked due to add whine - so less whine please!

- I think all classes should have access to ladders that you can put on towers and keeps (towers have a owner-realm-access door at captain level) so that everyone can get involved in wall fights, lord of the rings style :> Inner keeps remain the same.

should be cool yes

illu said:
- I think there should be 2 lotteries every week, everyone chips in 1gold to a lotto merchant and every week someone wins 30plat or something :>

seems fun tho its very easy money.

illu said:
- When there are too many stealthers in a certain area from the same realm, their stealth ability reduces, whether they are grouped or not. i.e. 3 stealthers close to each other, 75% reduction in stealth level, 4 stealthers, 50% reduction. Would promote more small man duo / solo teams, and a bit less zerging.

last time i checked daoc was a massive roleplaying game with realm versus realm so i'd advice you to stop playing daoc and go play cs. + what if somebody wants to play with their rl friends and they are stealthers? you are forcing them to not play together, think mythic will just point and laugh at you with this idea.

illu said:
- Teleports in every town in PvE land, and every zone. Fed up of doing quests and spending half the time on a horse because a programmer thought it would be funny to put part 1 West of Svasud, and part 2 in SE Malmo grrr.

sure and then they can change gateway spells from the sojouner line.

illu said:
- Somebody said it before, but instanced artifacts would be great with maybe a limit of 1 artifact encounter of the same type per week allowed per character or something, to reduce farming.

or they could just give everyone a fully toa'd armor when they hit 50, lets all look exactly the same with same artis!

Ging

Part of the furniture
Faril said:
If you win the lottery 2 times u get Lucky piece of shit (title), if you win it 25 times you get: Miss fortunate or Mr fortunate?

Nah the 25 times win is "I know how to code this game" :)

Wela-Gusa

Fledgling Freddie

DO IT!!! YEAH!!! NO MORE ALBS ZERGING ME!!!!
duo/solo teams rox and more funny! :)))

censi

Can't get enough of FH
theres a 1001 things that could be done to make this game better....

the problem is what the game is evolving into and what the game "needs" to evolve into are 2 seperate concepts... The later being one Mythic doesnt have a history of grasping.

The game will succeed when, regardless of your class, realm rank, amount of people you play with, there is fun to be had. Fun is victory to a certain extent. but ofc there needs to be a balance of victory against loss.

For my playstyle which is now pretty much solo melee ranger the balance of victory against loss has got to the point where there aint much fun to be had all tbh.

I know lots feel this way and have basically quit or re-rolled. Inevitably these are the only options.

censi

Can't get enough of FH

increase solo RP gained on a stealther class by 50%

reduce RP gained by a stealther if grouped by 50%

:) or summin like this.

Give negative honor system too that detects adding... And compulsory titles for negative honor players...

Also RP penalty for doorstep RVR. RP bonus for kills in enemy frontiers.

emain still dead as a doornail.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
illu said:
Should get your hobbit out more - was a very hard toon to fight and low RR ^^

Too much FG playing poisons your mind :>

Oli - Illu

Im always a bit lucky when i fight you. one time even scalars procced :p - Anyways, the one thing i love about the stealther game is to solo and have fun in some 1v1's and the only thing i hate about the stealther game is that you are kinda forced to run in a duo. See my dilemma? :)

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
Also RP penalty for doorstep RVR. RP bonus for kills in enemy frontiers.

emain still dead as a doornail.

That is still a trend from OF, hibs always have to run run run till they are allowed some form of action :<

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
illu said:
and I owe Matmardigan a few kills...)

u doesnt owe me something m8i, lets say we r quit :)

and im sorry about the attack close the tower, should have wait till u can escape fromthe guards :(

censi

Can't get enough of FH
That is still a trend from OF, hibs always have to run run run till they are allowed some form of action :<

aye

but it was a trend in OF because there was no middle ground. A single RVR destination was always going to emerge. (The other realms quoted the nice landscape in hib as the reason for it not that they could port directly to the zone)

I would love to know what the reason for emain, or hib route into agramon, being dead is this time :)

we all know the answer though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom