Some stuff to say :)

M

~Mobius~

I am aiming for a female Human/Elvaan Dark Knight, which will be moody and evil sort. Or a Dragoon which will be sort of like a Paladin, fighting for good etc.

J

Jiggs

i'm going white mage to 35 then bard to 70 if i get into the game =)

L

-Lonewolf-

Thief to 35 then Ranger to 70 its looking like for me

If not then Warrior to 35 and then Dragoon to 70

J

Jiggs

yeah but once u got 35 thief and you've switched to ranger, you can't use the level 35 thief skills until you are 70..

but i would imagine just leveling up to 35 will net you enough gill to get started on a ranger (i can imagine its that expensive)

X

xcpt

nice, sounds like every1 has have planned what their gonna do.
remember all idle ffxionline we must play on same server !! just imagine all of us in same grp or if there is too many, make an alliance :p

S

Sparda_soul

going elvaan Dragoon i think, subbed by samurai. will prolly change my mind (again) though.

S

Sharma

Im going to be mastering the theif class first before changing to a Ninja, apparently the scrolls are VERY expensive so Steal Gil should come in handy. :D

S

Sparda_soul

not though about that, crap,

looking at monk though, high hits and vital, with good dex

O

old.tRoG

Tarutaru White Mage. Gonna play WHM all the way to 70 :D

This should be great fun - What town is everyone starting in? I'll be in Windhurst.

S

Sharma

Think 80 is the cap, im sure i saw some skills that are gained at 75.

M

~Mobius~

Afaik its 70 atm but they raise level cap with every other patch.

O

old.tRoG

We should really get thinking about those linkshell names :D

O

old.tRoG

This is getting awfully spammy.

*tries to stop himself*

I'm guessing we're probably going to join the big Euro Linkshell, but, just in case, it's always handy to have some superb and silly names at the ready :D

M

~Mobius~

I was thinking of maybe forming my own Linkshell, sounds like the other one is going to be awfully large. I prefer a smaller group of people really.

O

old.tRoG

Yes, me too, to be honest. It's more close knit, and friendly, as you know everyone.

It's awful in guilds/clans/whatever where you don't know half the members :(

M

~Mobius~

Yeah, so lets do it? :)
It'll be more relaxed, the people in Myst Raiders seem like the type who till zerg straight to the best level. I had planned on taking my time, helping people, sight seeing, maybe taking up a craft.

O

old.tRoG

Sure. I try my hardest to level at a semi decent rate, and keep up with others, but I always end up getting sidetracked to go and investigate a pretty forest, or something.

(It took me 18months of playing almost every night to reach lvl 41 in daoc, ffs :()

J

Jiggs

i want a decent rate, but imo this isnt daoc, no PvP to aim for (atm anyway) so no reason to rush like mad for 70..

X

xcpt

ah i will be starting at windy as well so wud be wiv u trog

O

old.tRoG

And I beleive Sharmaé is starting in Windhurst, too. So that makes a nice wee group of three, so far. :D

L

-Lonewolf-

Count me in a Windhurst as well guys I am gonna make a goddamn Mithra pussy woman if I am gonna be a Ranger

Goddamit Sharma u talked me into it!!!

Oh and yeah the Mystraiders do seem to getting to big

X

xcpt

so, so far from what ive read around the forums
me, lonewolf, trog, sharma are going to start at windy. thats just about the ppl i wanted to start wiv in the first place :D

L

-Lonewolf-

Yeah finally decided on Hume but still starting in Windhurst so count me in still

O

old.tRoG

Heh, the cutesy little woodland Federation of Windhurst will wtfpawn you!

Or, failing that, we'll make you laugh so hard at our funny little hats, you'll become helpless to defend against our wimpy little attacks! Bwaha!

N

-Nxs-

It all depends on when we get the games - id love to start with you guys, and will sacrifice a freebee ring to do so as a hume.

Users who are viewing this thread