Some stuff to say :)

X

xcpt

lo all
thx to whoever created this new forum good idea, saved us time posting on that thread. lol just imagine if cyfr didnt create that thread where wud we be ? :O
I have chosen courier delivery which is 2 days so i hope to get it on the 30th oct.

so, what are ur plans once u get the game ?
well im gonna create a blm and exp loads then make whm my sub job and complete the summoner quest to unlock the class. and ofc learn the map :D

but b4 all this, can mobius, trog pm me ur msn or emails or something cos u guys were one of the first to post about ffxi, and i wud like to start wiv u guys. So far i have my irl m8, me, lonewolf and soon maybe u's 2 , thats 5 ppl ;d

1 problem we might face is our starting positions, because i am starting in Windhurst i get a free ring for + stats cos its my hometown area.

L

-Lonewolf-

Think we will all be starting in our prospective cities to be honest

But no reason why we can't level up a bit then meet in game

It will make the game 20 times more enjoyable to play with people from UK and people we know

M

~Mobius~

I'm not going to rush the xp'ing, I want to look around, get to know people, try out some different strategies. Maybe take up a craft. :)

I hope to get my copy as soon as its released, as long as dvdboxoffice dont fuck up.

My email is Mobius_Koda@hotmail.com - though I dont use the chat thingy.

O

old.tRoG

My MSN is mcrakkpott@hotmail.com - I only use it for MSN, not email.

My ICQ is 339395317

I'll be starting in Windhurst with my Turuturu White Mage, and will probably spend most of my time running around aimlessly hitting stuff and talking to people.

Hey, I did it in daoc for a good 18 months :p

K

Krazeh

Think i'm gonna go for elvaan, so I guess i'll be starting in some city somewhere so i'm just gonna go hack and slash my way across the land till I find everyone else.

L

-Lonewolf-

Definitely gonna be Hume Thief

So will be starting elsewhere to sure I will find peeps eventually

N

-Nxs-

No idea what ill paly yet - i like the sound of a red mage - but think they will be weak adn too varied - so a black mage may be the way :) mmmm damage.

Thank god theve found a way to curb the use of buffbots.

Ill post some AIM/YIM/MSN details later :)

X

xcpt

give lots of whm they will be high demand
lonewolf being a theif gonna be a strong farmer ;p

O

old.tRoG

Argh, if I get any more excited about this game, I think my head will explode :D

*jumps up and down*

N

-Nxs-

Joins in and jumps up and down faster !!

On the brightside if its released next tuesday - and someone says the DHL delivery takes two days then i should have it ready for the weekend :) yipeeee

O

old.tRoG

I'm just hoping that my 64k modem will be able to take the strain ;)

We should set up a linkshell.

*gets thinking*

How about Barrysworld Forumites? :D

M

~Mobius~

Nah we need a cool name to fit in with the world. P.S is anyone else going to roleplay? I am! :)

O

old.tRoG

Originally posted by ~Mobius~
P.S is anyone else going to roleplay? I am! :)

Of course! What could be more fun than pretending to be a 2 foot high tellytubby wannabe who can raise the dead? :D

M

~Mobius~

If I am a Dragoon I'll be good, but if a Dark Knight then obviously evil. :)

N

-Nxs-

Definetly roleplay !!

Ill be going for two characters - i guess one will be a human tank - probably level to a paladin

The other a black mage, will be nice to take a break from a main character anyway and play an alt where i can hide from people :)

S

Sharma

NXS you stol my sig you, you...you, well just YOU!!! :eek:

Anyways, ill be a Mithran Theif all the way to level cap i think, after looking at the class it looks like it fits me 200% then i shall be chaing to a Ninja, i cant wait personally. :D

N

-Nxs-

Ill take it off if you like :)

but would rather plug FFXI as much as possible for now.

L

-Lonewolf-

After much debate with Sharma in IRC I have decided on

Ranger/Thief

Gonna get the Thief up to 35 then raise the Ranger to 70

Why 35? so i can make gil for buying arrows heard they are stupidly expensive

L

-Lonewolf-

Guess which craft I will be participating in then Jiggity Boo

N

-Nxs-

I still really need to read up on the classes - but im sure ill be aiming for a paladin, I guess ill ahve to be a warrior till 30 then ?

Also does anyone have any information on the player crafting side yet ?

L

-Lonewolf-

Yeah go Elvaan warrior would make best paladin in the end

N

-Nxs-

Originally posted by -Lonewolf-
Yeah go Elvaan warrior would make best paladin in the end

Nah human male - like weve said before its a roleplaying game :) and id rather roleplay a human - its also the first time ill be playing a male :) all my chars on DAOC are female.

L

-Lonewolf-

Yeah I am gonna be a human too matey so should be fun :)
Us teaming up

T

thurston

im going to be a female tarutaru, they look ace ^_^

L

-Lonewolf-

Nice one we will make a lovely little group the whole BW crowd!!

N

-Nxs-

Yup - really cant wait, may look at the elves later but pretty sure ill be a male human.

Do we have a white mage in our BW community yet ?

Users who are viewing this thread