Some simple manners please

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Players thats rude to others ingame, when both parts don' know it's a joke shouldent play atall tbh, I myself would never really take anything serious from anyone ingame if they wanted to be rude to me, but still people being a*seh*les have no place in this game tbh.

If I knew anyone inmy guild that did something like that he wouldent have a guild no more, still that wont happen though as we are rather selective on who to take in.

Hope they Ban the fekkers!

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
if its serious stuff just screenshot and send to GOA, will get the assholes a vacation and in the end permban if they dont stop.

Cant say i've noticed anything special in hibb though.. Guess it has to do with what people you mix yourself up with aswell. Dance with the devil and expect to experience some heat.

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Pretarded said:
Edit:
btw, there is /filter in this game for a good reason, also you can make screenies and rightnow it. But instead, you go on public forum and cry about it, making an ass of urself. Now thats really mature.

I see no harm in taking it up on the Forum, rude bastards should be known to all and then Banned.

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
Cant say i've noticed anything special in hibb though.. Guess it has to do with what people you mix yourself up with aswell. Dance with the devil and expect to experience some heat.

Never had a problem either, still I would never play with anyone that tends to want to insult others in a bad way, not talking about jokes, but you don't joke with anyone you don't know all to well either, and all should know that it is a joke if so.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Elrandhir said:
Never had a problem either, still I would never play with anyone that tends to want to insult others in a bad way, not talking about jokes, but you don't joke with anyone you don't know all to well either, and all should know that it is a joke if so.

exactly, if its a moron I tend to just /ignore them and thats about it.. I dont like idiots more than anyone else and I see no reason to even talk to them. And jokes.. hmm.. I see it like this:

If its a joke, its supposed to be funny, if its something that isnt funny, then it isnt a joke.. Some people "joke" about rape, aids, kids dying, war, etc.. I just cba with people like that since they are sociopats in a very negative way, lack of respect for life and dignity isnt good qualitys in my book at least and if someone made a joke about rape irl I would wanna punch the guy in the face and never talk to the idiot again, (I would probably just call him an idiot and walk off) I see no good reason to raise my tolerance ingame or anywhere else.

Guess bottomline is that some people change identity on the net, can be because of insecurity or simply because they can behave like an ass without suffering real pain from it and have some inner desire to be "evil".. thats fucked up behaviour and I wouldnt say its healthy.

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
If its a joke, its supposed to be funny, if its something that isnt funny, then it isnt a joke.. Some people "joke" about rape, aids, kids dying, war, etc.. I just cba with people like that since they are sociopats in a very negative way, lack of respect for life and dignity isnt good qualitys in my book at least and if someone made a joke about rape irl I would wanna punch the guy in the face and never talk to the idiot again, (I would probably just call him an idiot and walk off) I see no good reason to raise my tolerance ingame or anywhere else.

Yeah, things like that you just don't joke about tbh, a joke should be as you say funny and they wont if haveing anything of these things in them.

I stand for everything I say, as much on the forums/ingame as I do irl, even if it is just a game it's still real people playing it, so being an idiot ingame or on forums reflects back on how you are irl.

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
~Latency~ said:
z0mg, such generalisation!

~bleeds~

Not to burst ur bubble but most of the camlann community are rude retards..

but there is ofc exception like u and Bahumat that seems like allround nice peps :)

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
WiZe^ said:
Not to burst ur bubble but most of the camlann community are rude retards..

but there is ofc exception like u and Bahumat that seems like allround nice peps :)

get a possibility to send your enemies after getting zerged/added and you will see how nice rvr people turn into "retards" ;))) there is no strict border between retards and nice people,that's a floating point in people's mind.

Mey

Part of the furniture
Reading this thread felt like going back to pre-school..

Is this the state of the community at the moment?

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Mey said:
Reading this thread felt like going back to pre-school..

Is this the state of the community at the moment?
do you mean back into the future ? :D

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Pretarded said:
Edit:
btw, there is /filter in this game for a good reason, also you can make screenies and rightnow it. But instead, you go on public forum and cry about it, making an ass of urself. Now thats really mature.

and whining at anothers whine IS mature?

P

Pretarded

Ctuchik said:
and whining at anothers whine IS mature?
Never claimed that my behavior is mature :eek:
and im not whining, just making fun of those self-righteous douchers.

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Pretarded said:
Never claimed that my behavior is mature :eek:
and im not whining, just making fun of those self-righteous douchers.

u allways whant to have the last word :twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom