Well cause you being a jackass and trying to point fingers and
rumours without ANY fecking proof..

Kinda funny *that* should come from you... :rolleyes:

E

eneq

Originally posted by Shrye
Kinda funny *that* should come from you... :rolleyes:
Not really.
IF you could show me ANYWHERE i told things about other peeps that isnt true plz do. If you cant....plz STFU... :p

S

Sichama

The people who farmed in galla prior to Xfear's raid may or may not have known about his raid...

Our guild is probably one of the smallest out there, and i will use it as an example...

If we where to raid Galla, which at this time we would be very hard pressed to say we can, but if we could i am the only person in the guild that lurks around here and sometimes posts, and i was away for the weekend.

Not a single other person in the guild comes here and im sure they don't even know who Xfear is, less even that he does FFA raids in Galla nor the strange rules that govern that dungeon.

Even i didn't know exactly when Xfear's raids took place untill recently, i just knew that they happened.

It's a fine oportunity to alarm people about a fact that will become even more noticable in the future.

Puting asside CB and CF alliances here is the reality of Excalibur Hibernia now that the HoF alliance is no more.
(According to info from Duskwave)

Armiger et Dementis: 2 guilds 37 members
Order of Elbereth: 4 guilds 22 members
Aurora Borealis: 2 guilds 2 members
Blood of Numenor: 2 guilds 40 members
Link Dead: 1 guild 1 member
Clarity: 3 guilds 66 members

I know for a fact that guilds that don't belong to some alliance are pretty much ignored from the large guilds, alliances, and rightfully so, as it would be unrealistic to say that it should not be like that, but i have a feeling that these alliances are too and i would dare to say that again rightfully so.

So without HoF or someone in their place that would take the time and effort to put up an alliance for all the small guilds, situations like this will become even more common.

So unless you know for a fact who farmed galla at any time and you know for a fact that they know about Xfear's galla raids, then the posibility that they are a random group of people that have absolutely no idea about them is a strong posibility, in fact because you don't know them it is even more possible that they don't know you.

And situations like this will become even more frequent in the future as people outside the two big alliances rise in numbers.

M

Mirhen Morkir

Originally posted by old.Xanthian
Funny how a CBH person is now selling GSC cloak..
And suprise, suprise your in CBH..

Coincidence ?

Don't be an arse all your life Xanth, CBH had nothing to do with this, so try pointing the finger elsewhere.

Personally I think your posts are the most offensive and pathetic on this forum, do you really want people to think you are a total monkey whacker, or are you really just one ?

O

old.Xanthian

Who said I was pointing fingers?
If I thought it was CBH, I would say so.. you really think im afraid of being wrong ? lol

Just find it funny that a CBH member jumps down Xfears throat, and 3 hours later a CBH member is selling a GSC cloak.

I really dont understand how you can defend this person and turn this into a flame Xanth post, oh wait I know.. Im VGN, silly me..
Must...flame...vgn..members!1111111

M

Mirhen Morkir

ROFL, don't flatter yourself Xanth.

My flame at you has nothing to do with VGN, it has to do with your general attitude and the gash you post on this forums. I'm suprised VGN aint kicked you tbh, as you do nothing good for that guilds reputation.

If you want to carry on being the king of hand shandy, then try to make out it's a guild matter.

Oh you already did ?

A

Aloca

I really dont understand how you can defend this person and turn this into a flame Xanth post, oh wait I know.. Im VGN, silly me..

This is a Question to all vgn members:
Why do you think that every little whine and discusion about you as person realy means that they are attacking vgn or attacking you only becouse you are in vgn instead of directed to you personaly?

ps. wtf did mention vgn?

L

Lethania

Originally posted by old.Gillaien
No no we cant have a CSR! That would mean GOA had to WORK with their customer, like, do something FOR them! No, that can't be allowed.
<hugs Gillaien>

O

old.Zarko

oh wait I know.. Im VGN, silly me..

omg you really belive that yourself??

R

rose

Xanthian is basically not wanting to take any responsibility for his ground-less claim with regards to CBH, to the point where he blames his association for being in VGN lol (Bet VGN love having this guy in their guild, great for PR)!

Xanthian if you feel wronged for being in VGN then leave. Preferably I, and most people reading this shite you write, would prefer for you take some responsibility, instead of running to the "oo you all hate VGN thats why you flame me crap".

Has it ever occurred to you that people may be flaming you cos ur a gimp?

Oh and I know what your reply will be:

"YOU HATE VGN OBVIOUSLY!"

A

ab_fluid

i blame xanth, bracks not stlong enough to kill GSC

O

old.Nol

IMO no one has any right to preclaim anything in the game, it might be inconsiderate for people to do somethings, but their reputation in the game can become so bad that they have to reroll your character and completely change who they are and how they behave. Toymachine for example.

You are measured by what you do and how you behave towards people in the game. If you are considerate and decent, in turn people will be considerate and decent to you, if not, you will eventually be treated like a digital leper.

It's quite easy to be approachable and nice, I find it much tougher to be an abusing nob, and I am getting more fed up with bad cg behaviour has the game continues.

With regards to the "smaller" guilds, in the raids I have been doing I have found them to be eager, good listener's that put Hibernia first. They will claim keeps, they will defend keeps, they will go anywhere and do anything I ask without a single complaint and it's a pleasure to ask them to do stuff.

VGN are exactly the same, I never have a problem with VGN, whatever I ask sheph/ojaas/saady to do, the answer is always "no problem". They go wherever, do whatever and are very approachable.

Guess what I am trying to say is don't assume things about people, treat everyone how you would like to be treated, it's a very easy thing to do.

O

old.Xanthian

Originally posted by rose
Xanthian is basically not wanting to take any responsibility for his ground-less claim with regards to CBH, to the point where he blames his association for being in VGN lol (Bet VGN love having this guy in their guild, great for PR)!

Xanthian if you feel wronged for being in VGN then leave. Preferably I, and most people reading this shite you write, would prefer for you take some responsibility, instead of running to the "oo you all hate VGN thats why you flame me crap".

Zzzz

Such crap, I've read this before somewhere.. Must be on every post I read.
And about not wanting to take responisibility for my claim against CBH.. lol ? Like i really care.. IMO its was CBH.. Better?

And about VGN, they know me ingame rather than just on the forum, where im a totally different person. As a matter of fact I left VGN for 2 weeks, and recently rejoined, so there must be something im doing right !
Maybe your the GIMP ? But ofc your right, Im wrong.

Also as soon as any VGN member makes a post in a negative or postive form, they are attacked, so I just get this general feeling of hatred towards our guild, maybe if your guild rvr'd often and had a lot of people bitching about YOUR guild then you would feel the same....

There seems to be 2 sides to Hibernia, CF alliance and CBH alliance and it seems alot of ppl from the CBH side dislike alot of the rvr guilds, for whatever reason is beyond me.

Anyway thanks for your thought, but in all fairness, you wasted 10 minutes writing it.

G

griz-cbh

Yes we truly despise VGN.this is why VF has a char in CBH and VGN.../sarcasm off.
Always easy to bash CBH ehh Xan,but pls come up with any one person thats had a issue with CBH,pmd me and havent had the issue resolved to their satisfaction..

O

old.Xanthian

Originally posted by griz-cbh

Yes we truly despise VGN.this is why VF has a char in CBH and VGN.../sarcasm off.
Always easy to bash CBH ehh Xan,but pls come up with any one person thats had a issue with CBH,pmd me and havent had the issue resolved to their satisfaction..

Easy to bash CBH ? Tbh I've never complained about CBH, apart from when I was in Armiger and was unfortunate to be under your Hitler'esq run alliance.. Remember my compaint on /as ?
I do.

J

jaapi

Also as soon as any VGN member makes a post in a negative or postive form, they are attacked, so I just get this general feeling of hatred towards our guild...
I haven't got the slightest clue which guild the people in here belong, and don't even know what VGN stands for.

M

Moön

Kinda gone a bit off track this thread, dont you think ?

And I do agree with Xanthian about the cbh people being anti Xfear, its one of the reasons I left that guild .

C

censi

oh wait I know.. Im a c%^t, silly me.. Must...flame...c*!ts!1111111

Your words are poison to this realm. You are a slimey, evil character.

One day you will offend to many people with that big gob of yours...

S

shrub

Just to clarify: CBH has and has never had any specific "policy" on Xfear raids. I'm in CBH and have been on at least one Xfear raid (as Fafhrd) and I had a great time helping kill Balor.

The topic of Xfear's Galla raids (when people are aware they are happening) if oft discussed in CBH /gu, as new members wonder why we do not wheel out guild groups as a matter of course to support the Galla raids. This is simply because we leave it to the individual to decide whether they want to go or not, and any indiviudal within CBH is and always has been welcome to create as many guild groups as they like to support any of Xfear's raids.

I know that some people in CBH do not approve of Xfear's lotto system - these are their personal opinions and do not reflect any guild "policy" wrt Galla raids.

I'll also add my voice to those who say that mudslinging based on unsubstantiated, circumstantial nonsense constitutes a base attempt at discourse which we should not dignify with a reply.

Shrub
Fafhrd

C

censi

Are you related to Alister Cambell!

(nice statement :) )

T

tuathra

Originally posted by rose

to answer your question, yes, we love having Xan in our guild, hes a great guy.

and yes, hes a mongrel for brining vengeance into this, as aloca is a mongrel for making the eqation vengeance=xanthian

- tua

C

censi

sorry but by gr8 guy standards he sure does spout a lot of shite.

yer im biased cuz I hate the twat ofc.

O

old.Xanthian

Originally posted by censi
sorry but by gr8 guy standards he sure does spout a lot of shite.

yer im biased cuz I hate the twat ofc.

Well im hurt,
honestly I really am hurt.

Geez Censi, hating someone because of their talk on forums..
I think you need a social life young man.

Forums are for voicing opinions, and thats exactly what I do, if you dont like it then thats not my problem, but when you mock me, my guild or my actions, I will flame you.. Live with it.

E

eneq

Geez Censi, hating someone because of their talk on forums..
I think you need a social life young man.

ROFL looks who talking :)

You sire...is a ..TWAT !!

O

old.Xanthian

Originally posted by eneq
ROFL looks who talking :)

You sire...is a ..TWAT !!

Wondered when you would spark up.

You are about as entertaining as a child's inflatable punching toy. You bop it, it springs back, you bop it again and you forget it ever existed. It slowly deflates in an unused corner, then one day you throw it away.

Why don't you go and get lost somewhere where they don't have a "found" department?

E

eneq

Wondered when you would spark up.

You are about as entertaining as a child's inflatable punching toy. You bop it, it springs back, you bop it again and you forget it ever existed. It slowly deflates in an unused corner, then one day you throw it away.

Why don't you go and get lost somewhere where they don't have a "found" department?

WoW !!
A good post!!

NO "you all hate VNG Cause We UBER" shit or nothing like that !!! \o/\o/\o/

But then again posting here that you been beaten down b a kid punching toy isnt really a great way to make you seem like a Big Boy does it ??

M

Moön

Hmm this must be why they call this forum "Barrys Whine" ^^

O

old.Xanthian

Originally posted by eneq
WoW !!
A good post!!

NO "you all hate VNG Cause We UBER" shit or nothing like that !!! \o/\o/\o/

But then again posting here that you been beaten down b a kid punching toy isnt really a great way to make you seem like a Big Boy does it ??

lol and who said you was beating me down ?
you up for more /as whine later? cos I feel like camping MG wall again to create zergs. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom