Some PvE Hero question.

Aardwolf

Loyal Freddie
Oki i am making 2nd hero called Littlelegion lvl 40(luri) i was thinking whats best spec for luri hero just for PvE. i want to be 50 shiled ofc than i was thinking about 37 parry and 44 blades for last block chain, or i was thinking pierce spec since base str and dex is same on luri hero at 50, but pirce is diamond back based. so i am confused. whats ultimate PvE spec?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
if you have a BB then 50 LW 50 parry for pve, problem with 50 s/s or 50 shield mid level blades is it takes an absolute age to kill anything.

Thats solo ofc, for group pve you cant go wrong with 50 sword 50 shield.

But tbh if you want a pve class make a light ment, mana chanter or animist

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
oh and your shield skill (block rate) is effected partly by dex, partly by shield spec so i guess a luri is best, though the difference in race for blocks etc is minute.

I have never really seen why people go pierce on a hero, with blades you have a 3 part chain from block (with 50 shield you will block a lot) and a 2 part chain from parry. I guess for pve its down to personal preferance though.

Aardwolf

Loyal Freddie
have both menta and chanter and is no fun i love heros but when i do artis with main hero i kill my artis plus respecced to LW for RvR, and i miss my 50 shiled. i know it will take forever to kill but still its fun. yes i have BB, plus i am not going 50/50 thats what i am saying 50 shild for teh blocks and 37 parry 44 blades or pierce, but not sure about this spec yet =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom