some pointers please

Anaesh

Loyal Freddie
thinking of rolling a hib toon but i have only played albs todate

what is best for buffing?

three of us are coming over so what is best set up for trio?

see how it goes

and thanks

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
thinking of rolling a hib toon but i have only played albs todate

what is best for buffing?

three of us are coming over so what is best set up for trio?

see how it goes

and thanks

Druid for Buffs if you have 3 then good trio is Druid/Mana Ment/Mana enchanter Focus Pulling and Ment for Hot and MR.

Found that be nice trio for levelling and Farming.

Soulja

Gahn

Resident Freddy
He's alluding to the fact that you'll prolly find only mobs left :eek:
Generally speaking tho that trio seems solid to me.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
If you want to re-roll on a populated server. I can help you out on hib/Limors (Avalon/Lyonesse). Obviously not everyone finds playing in German fun but I can certainly help you out and if you are leveling through focus farming you don't need to know much German.

Druid + Chanter is awesome for leveling. A mana mentalist is good if you are running Chanter + 2 bots. If you have active players another chanter, an eld, animist, bainshee all have aoe damage or a shield tank (warden, hero, champion, blademaster) will all be just as fast.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Suppose, with the about trio if the ment goes light later, it's not a bad RvR mini-grp with heat debuff for the ment.

tbh druid/chanter, with HoT ment prolly best, but 3rd toon can be a few things, either some more heals for focus pulling or some pbaoe/aoe. No point rolling stuff peeps don't want to play.

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
Druid, menta, chanter.

Both mages spec mana for levelling, both swap to light for rvr. Solid crew.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
druid,light eld,chanter

level with the eld as mana, be slower pl than the ment but a better group with an aoe mez, disease (secondary line) blah blah - much better than ment for the end game. Worth the slight increase in leveling time - if you got bb accounts then just pl a ment on other one of those for the hot. You gotta have an eld for the ns in rvr, you need a ranged interupt.

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
druid,light eld,chanter

level with the eld as mana, be slower pl than the ment but a better group with an aoe mez, disease (secondary line) blah blah - much better than ment for the end game. Worth the slight increase in leveling time - if you got bb accounts then just pl a ment on other one of those for the hot. You gotta have an eld for the ns in rvr, you need a ranged interupt.

Played with 2 mentas in a guild group for years, knowing what they are capable of i'd never take an eld over either menta in FG rvr.

But then this isnt FG rvr and your absolutely right, a mana eld is pretty damn useful if you don't have a bard.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Aye you will need a mez in a small group - its the difference between (for example) taking out an entire group of lowbies or none at all (rack em and stack em!).

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
pve: druid, hero, ench
pvp: druid, chanter, menta/eld/bard

Your option 3 is missing :lol:

3. Daoc Dyvet, get beer, light up smoke, drink beer and cancel subs. Rinse and repeat for nub multiple accounts. Get drunk and be a whole lot happier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom