Some people.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
Septina said:
Not in the way he meant it. :p

how did he mean it then, got the feeling he said thid players dont have toa'd chars and do not have a notion how hard it is too get a title??
anyway it is just as ez if not ezer for a player in a fixed grp too get a title as it is for a thid player, meaning it is an equal achievement imo. Not that it means anything as tittles are silly too use for braging anyway...

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
Dorimor1 said:
Has it ever occured to you that I have (and I do have) a higher rr char than you not in my sig?

Prick.

So u have a rr 11 char that isnt ebayed? If so, what's its name? :)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Dorimor1 said:
Just find some people hilarious.

I really don't get why people are so bitter. If you say a title in thid doesn't mean shit then thats like saying getting rr10 doesn't mean anything either. People play the game how they want, and until you can accept that thats how it always will be. It seems to me that people are just jumping on the bandwagon, when they don't even know me. To some people, titles in thid are considered an achievement, just like getting your first 50, or rr5.

I pay my subs aswell yada yada ya so I have the right to do what I want. I have my fair share of RvR so no I don't play thid 24/7. Ever since I played thid people have used the 'thid insult' on me, it annoyed me the first couple of times but now I just find it funny.

The sarcastic comments about bitterness are not true. I know there are not many people bitter about me. But there are some, no need to take it to the extreme. People like Coldbeard, have been flaming me on these forums every since I registered, thats what I call bitter :)

Even people like Straef, who I used to know and consider friends <shudders> jump on the bandwagon, talk about clueless :rolleyes:

Anyways, chill out peeps, let me pay my subs, but I can tell you know, when you step into my territory, don't expect a warm welcome xD

Cya in thid
How does this have anything to do with Vermillon's post (the topic..) in any way? Judging from Vermillon's post, it seems like he simply corrected you about the way chants work, without being condescending or negative. He happens to be correct about it aswell, but that's hardly the point. You then reply about being right yourself, aswell as commenting his knowledge on paladins, going off-topic and pretty much just acting like a ****.
For some reason, rather than commenting the initial post (maybe by realising you were wrong, I'd guess), you decide to go on about being allowed to play the way you choose to play, aswell as comparing one of the most common realm titles to a fairly highly regarded realm rank, which was hardly an issue.
And about the ever so popular bandwagon, aswell as me riding along: I happen to consider Vermillon somewhat of a friend, as I've never had a run-in with him, aswell as having agreed with some of the things he mentioned in the past, and as far as I can remember, we always got along fine aswell. So, if I may say so, I actually believed I was being fairly unbiased, and happened to agree with Vermillon, as he was right about the paladin bit, aswell as you acting out of line.
If that stops you from considering me a friend, so be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom