Some people.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vermillon

One of Freddy's beloved
Well this came as private message but i found it realy funny i wanted to share with others.

{posted by me}
Just a correction for Dorimor, Paladins AF chant doesnt stack with Cleric spec AF buff.
{posted by me}

{responce from Dorimor}
It does and I have a screenie to prove it.

I would of thought that a rr10 paladin would know that, or maybe you are eBayed like the rest of your guild?
{responce from Dorimor}

At least my guild made some history and our accounts worth some cool cash unlike some other shit you will find on eBay, that none would give a penny to get (Yours included).

p.s. Dont bother to post a screenshot with Zahur aura stack with some cleric AF buff. Same icon diferent thing, you can propably fool your friends with that but not me.

:england: :england: WE BELIVE !!!! :england: :england:

Vermillon

One of Freddy's beloved
When he said "i got profe'', I thought of 2 things. Either he confused clerics base af buff with spec one or he has a screenshot from some lvl 50 character. For me the 1 options is even more stupid and noobish.

Everz

FH is my second home
Dori will pwn will his roxor p00nage lvl 24 bd on dh00m!?

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Verm mate, Do you not understand that playing thidranki that much shows he knows the lot :E

WHEN WILL YOU LEARN VERMILLIONNNNNNNN!

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
You are only bitter you know Vermilion, because you don't play a bd in thid with MASTER SOLDIER TITLE :<

Dorimor1

Banned
Coldbeard said:
You are only bitter you know Vermilion, because you don't play a bd in thid with MASTER SOLDIER TITLE :<

Bane of Alb actually, and soon to be Battle Enforcer xD

Btw I enjoy these threads. I will be back on tonight and will read some more.

Btw Coldbeard, I charge 2p for Master Soldier.

X

xGenocidex

Lol! who honestly cares about titles in thid? they aren't hard to achieve and are pretty pointless... like go play with people that are toa'd and have a clue for a title :x

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Jump on the troll train on Fh by flaming a thid celeberity who makes a comment about level 50 things .. congratualtions .. you have completed the flaming game on easy ..
please insert more coins and attempt Freddyshouse on Normal , Hard , IBTL .

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Coldbeard said:

Lolz :p
Huntingtons said:
ZoS

mucho flexible arms i poon you straef!
You weren't too flexible last night! :<
Dorimor1 said:
Bane of Alb actually, and soon to be Battle Enforcer xD

Btw I enjoy these threads. I will be back on tonight and will read some more.

Btw Coldbeard, I charge 2p for Master Soldier.
That's hardly an excuse for being clueless and trying to spread moronity?
Ronso said:
Jump on the troll train on Fh by flaming a thid celeberity who makes a comment about level 50 things .. congratualtions .. you have completed the flaming game on easy ..
please insert more coins and attempt Freddyshouse on Normal , Hard , IBTL .
I suppose the lot of 'em are just envious, not being Thid celebs and all...

Dorimor1

Banned
Just find some people hilarious.

I really don't get why people are so bitter. If you say a title in thid doesn't mean shit then thats like saying getting rr10 doesn't mean anything either. People play the game how they want, and until you can accept that thats how it always will be. It seems to me that people are just jumping on the bandwagon, when they don't even know me. To some people, titles in thid are considered an achievement, just like getting your first 50, or rr5.

I pay my subs aswell yada yada ya so I have the right to do what I want. I have my fair share of RvR so no I don't play thid 24/7. Ever since I played thid people have used the 'thid insult' on me, it annoyed me the first couple of times but now I just find it funny.

The sarcastic comments about bitterness are not true. I know there are not many people bitter about me. But there are some, no need to take it to the extreme. People like Coldbeard, have been flaming me on these forums every since I registered, thats what I call bitter :)

Even people like Straef, who I used to know and consider friends <shudders> jump on the bandwagon, talk about clueless :rolleyes:

Anyways, chill out peeps, let me pay my subs, but I can tell you know, when you step into my territory, don't expect a warm welcome xD

Cya in thid

Dorimor1

Banned
Vermillon said:
At least my guild made some history and our accounts worth some cool cash unlike some other shit you will find on eBay, that none would give a penny to get (Yours included).

Has it ever occured to you that I have (and I do have) a higher rr char than you not in my sig?

Prick.

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
xGenocidex said:
Lol! who honestly cares about titles in thid? they aren't hard to achieve and are pretty pointless... like go play with people that are toa'd and have a clue for a title :x

i think you need a clue as most thid players are toa'd lately ^^

Septina

Part of the furniture
Phooka said:

Toa'd = artifacts, mls etc etc
Toa'd != Random rogs from the nearest cm.

Imo. :p

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Phooka said:
how can most thid players be toa'd when arti activation is mostly 45+ and MLs 40+ ? :)

(pointless thread though)

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
Septina said:
Toa'd = artifacts, mls etc etc
Toa'd != Random rogs from the nearest cm.

Imo. :p

Oo random Toa rogs with caps = toa'd !

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
VROooOM VRooOOm ..its the care bus ! 50cent please love ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom