Film Some one made a list

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
The Scorpion King: Rise of a Warrior aka The Scorpion King 2 is the worse movie i've every seen. Closely follow by Charlie's Angels.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Will Farrel destroys pretty much every film he touches

Worst. Comedy. Actor. Ever.

Except Seth Rogan :p

I've always thought of Seth Rogan as the NExt Generation Will Farrel, with the exception that Farrel has made SOME funny moments happen.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
They are all shit compared to the living god that is Rik Mayall. :p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
The Scorpion King: Rise of a Warrior aka The Scorpion King 2 is the worse movie i've every seen. Closely follow by Charlie's Angels.

i wouldn't even look at the DVD case when B2 pointed it out in a shop that's how little I wanted to know about that movie... the scorpian king on the other hand is freeking awesome and deserves to be knighted by the queen for services to moviedom and all round excellence.

oh and btw *peers at you know who you are*...I know independance day wasn't from this decade you foo!! I was just using it to point out that mostly when a critic says something is shite there is always someone (at least) who will not share their opinion!!! *resumes peering*

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
*Hides from Ez's peering* :ninja:

Also The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor aka The Mummy 3 has to be THE FUCKING WORST PILE OF DOG SHIT EVER!! Friend of mine said he had won 4 tickets to the cinema and he decided that was the movie we were gonna see.. To this day I still regret going eventho it was free!

When the movie was done we just looked at one another and burst into laughter which caused pretty much the entire theater to do the same

Ezteq

Queen of OT
such a shame because the other 2 were great :(

tbh I had the same feeling when I went to see the grudge at the cinema it was so awful I kept giggling and had the uncontrollable urge to pelt the screen with M&Ms.

*does more peering*

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
*starts to think his Ninja skillz are insufficiant* :(

Ezteq

Queen of OT
dude; I'm going to be peering at you for every second of your life from this day forward.

*intensified peering*

omg, take that out of your mouth!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom