Some old names, still playing?

Aldrick

Fledgling Freddie
Psi said:
Meep, not sure how well remembered I am (Psi the Sorc), but I certainly remember a lot of people popping up in this thread. :)
/wave to Psi

Had nice fights with you in odins i remember, me with my dark runie Kalarr against you. Was mainly soloing those times.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Indiana said:
pffff, nobody remembers me :mad:

So what are you up to Jup? Any chance you are ever joining Pl again in a future mmorpg?

Hi Indi, whoever you are :p

I'm still lurking around here in FH (obviously) but not playing alot of anything right now,to be honest. I play some Planetside and Call of Duty when I feel up to it otherwise I'm kinda chilling for a bit.

As for PL, doubtful to be honest, but never say never, I say ;)

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Camillo said:
Lost so many old pics...

But offering you a beer as compensation !

:(

and

:cheers:

:drink:

Nice one!

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
i rememeber you indiana ;) and lots of these others , back in the day before ras and all the rest hw pawned had some good fights with some smelly albs and hibs getting bit boring and zergy these days tho like nf gonna improve that :>

Ormorof

FH is my second home
many old names still playing (and whining :D )

though how do you define "old" now? :D

Kalgarn

Fledgling Freddie
hehe,great thread and many old faces.made me miss daoc for a short minute.a very short one though :p was loads more fun back then anyway :)

*waves at everyone*

p.s.:screenies are in sig :)

Gwendel

Fledgling Freddie
Camillo said:
Lost so many old pics...

Heh i know that feeling, still got some old ones, this ones still my personal fav

http://www.slimy-slug.co.uk/images/daoc/Derric-camps.jpg :worthy:

Theres loads of old names i recognise appearing in this thread, mad to see how many people still read here and Psi ya gimp, how ya doing hehe

I remember you Sher:) KO was my 1st guild here, along with a few old cs buddies , Myshra, Greyhead, Morden, Tyler and such, some fond memories from those days:)

Rest of my pics are http://www.slimy-slug.co.uk/images/daoc/, got loads more newer but cba to upload em

Lost my one of me res killing Teador in about 2 seconds at DC when he first went to hib lol, git got me in the back about a week later though :p

Oldbone|Ramble

One of Freddy's beloved
Mellin said:
Will share some of my memories, and some of the people mentioned here might be found here.

MID Memories
exellent screanies, like the one with Jon saying:my wife kill u all! thats so him, always blamed his wife :clap:

Kalgarn

Fledgling Freddie
Oldbone|Ramble said:
exellent screanies, like the one with Jon saying:my wife kill u all! thats so him, always blamed his wife :clap:
nah,he used to tell to everyone that his wife had to obey him and if she didn't he locked her up in the toilet or something.it was one of his ways to look cool,i remember I was laughing for ages with that (i hope he wasn't serious though :p) and so did most of the guikd back then :)

Asharith

Loyal Freddie
I dont wanne think im old... alltough i played Doac since open beta with Mordred TheRebel :D

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Solid said:
Hey all, remember me? :D

Man this was a cool thread to browse thru, so many old faces popping in to say hi, excellent :D
Is the bike still in one piece? :D

Remember Boerx(?) my first time i went to emain around lvl30, ended up outside apk all alone when she came running out. Helped me kill some mobs around there but it all ended when some infil killed me :(

Solid

Fledgling Freddie
Fafnir said:
Is the bike still in one piece? :D

Hi faf :D Yes its in one piece hehe buying this in November:

520_GSXR600b_w.jpg

Whats the game like these days? would you reccomend any of us old fogeys to come back after a year out?

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Solid said:

520_GSXR600b_w.jpg

Whats the game like these days? would you reccomend any of us old fogeys to come back after a year out?
Bloody toy, buy a chooper instead.

xenia-

Fledgling Freddie
Solid said:

only if hours on end of farming doesnt seem like a stupid idea :)

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
Solid said:

520_GSXR600b_w.jpg

buy a 750 one. little bit expensiv but more better.
i going for the 750 one around March :clap:

and my name is old to :drink:

Sherazade

Fledgling Freddie
Gwendel said:
Heh i know that feeling, still got some old ones, this ones still my personal fav

http://www.slimy-slug.co.uk/images/daoc/Derric-camps.jpg :worthy:

Theres loads of old names i recognise appearing in this thread, mad to see how many people still read here and Psi ya gimp, how ya doing hehe

I remember you Sher:) KO was my 1st guild here, along with a few old cs buddies , Myshra, Greyhead, Morden, Tyler and such, some fond memories from those days:)

Rest of my pics are http://www.slimy-slug.co.uk/images/daoc/, got loads more newer but cba to upload em

Lost my one of me res killing Teador in about 2 seconds at DC when he first went to hib lol, git got me in the back about a week later though :p

Yay Gwendel, i remember you too. What was the name of the female infiltrator briton, i think started at the time the BG´s where introduced. Dammit fuk my short memory.

Saw that lots of ex-KO´s have joined the guild seven, saw nickolai and greyhead over there too.

That shot is nice, i think 3 of them i remember as being infiltrators of the very first hour. Like you, Artemis and Camillo. I know rambo is rr10+, but i don´t remember him from the early days, so no idea. Derric is a familiar name too, but only from the barrysworld forums for me. I remember he was blamed for everything or something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom