Some noob questions

ellanderthorn

Fledgling Freddie
Guys can anyone answer me theese quick questions?

1. What skill makes you evade more?
2. I was told that quickness has a 250 cap for bow draw time is that correct?
If so is there any point is going over 250?
3. anyone know how bow damage is caculated? is it bow speed and dex?
4. Are pierce weapons deffo str/dex based?
5. What effect does weapon skill have? is it just the higher the number the higher % to hit?

Sorry for the noobnees of me questions thanks in advance

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
this thread nearly had me confused for the 2nd time..there is alrdy 2 other threads started by the same person with the same darn questions in other sections of the forum......

Helme

Resident Freddy
1. Quickness And Dexterity(Read somewhere that dex didn't affect evade thought..)
2. It still increase evade rate over it, but not drawspeed/attackspeed.
3. Yes+specc
4. Yes str/dex based.
5. afaik the game checks you weaponskill against the enemy AF and other stats, then calculate if you hit or miss. So yes, it increase % hit chance.

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
1. Qui and Dex (equally), and obviously more base evade. Also evade buffs (on those classes that have them).
2. Quickness is soft-capped at 250 for everything it affects, this includes melee speed and bow draw time.
2a. No there's no point going over 250 qui.
3. Bow speed, Bow DPS and weaponskill.
4. Yes, pierce/thrust are 50/50 dex/str.
5. Weaponskill affects your chance to hit people your chance to pierce defenses (block, evade, parry) and the damage you do per hit. Weaponskill is affected by your weapon stat (str for most melee weapons except thrust/pierce as above and bows/staves, which are dex) and your modified spec in the weapon type.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom