Some help for a returning player? :X

Loranthas

Fledgling Freddie
Hello all, I am thinking of re-opening my Daoc accounts in catacombs and roll one of the two new classes, I was wondering witch one is the better soloer these days as my game time is extremely limited. Any kind of link/reply would be extremely helpful.

Thank you all in advance.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
vampiir is very strong solo, dont really need bb they can only get base af and haste - haste can be achieved with charges anyho.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
think vamp is the easiest class to exp in pve without buffbot, next to necro.. completely self sufficient, getting new gear all the time sucks tho :/

Malogrin

Loyal Freddie
Welcome back m8! /hug :cheers:

No need to roll new char , continue with your chanty :twak:

Cya in game :worthy:

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Vodkafairy said:
think vamp is the easiest class to exp in pve without buffbot, next to necro.. completely self sufficient, getting new gear all the time sucks tho :/

i actually think pet speced cabalist is the best solo pve class - there pets a machine and u have no downtime and have VERY minimal to do :p

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
vampiir is very strong solo, dont really need bb they can only get base af and haste - haste can be achieved with charges anyho.

Vampiir got self haste which is far superior to the druid haste anyway ;)

And AF charges can be easily obtained by killing the boss mob inside the castle in Veil Rift (new Catacombs area for lvls 1-25). I got a jewelry with AF35 charge (10 charges) and a leather armor piece (hands, 99% quality) with AF25 charges :)

Loranthas

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks everyone, :cheers:
your advice is apreciated. Cu in the game.

Mckennitt

Loyal Freddie
pano? o0 wb m8 :drink:

Dont listen them - vf is ewol i tell you.. 99% of hibs rolling vamps.. ONLY U can do it!!

Make the first step!

Dont be afraid!

Roll a banshee xD

Formia

Fledgling Freddie
If you need any high lvl items , i got shed loads of RoG , for free of course.

Let me know what you roll.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom