Some good stealther suggestions from the yanks

censi

Can't get enough of FH
this one had me in stiches

2. Arrows can no longer follow moving targets in circles and around buildings and so on. Archers get an ability to 'lead' targets at very high bow spec, but otherwise the arrow will travel in a straight line and hit the first target it encounters.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
hehe the retorts are a classic:

1) Automaticly zone 10 archers our of each zone and place them randomly in Trials of atlantic/catacombs zones <most likely infront of ML bosses. every 10 minutes

2) increase the range of archers, but instead of the known ammo we are all used to, give them suction caps or foam missles.

3) instead of the ability of stealth, give them the more comic style of a tree/shrub costume, this can still catch the opponent off guard, or will have them confused.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
lol :D

I do worry about some of the stuff that comes off of the VNboards :eek6:

Kais

Banned
some decent ideas in practice, maybe he has gone a little over the top with some of them though:), however should they be implemented it would make playing a stealther unpleasant to say the least.

Slytale

Loyal Freddie
What's VNboards ?

ps: binfil is a ghey lamer who can't even solo waterbeetles :< - shot for the uncover

</cheese>

PS:pS: Jikaa is h0t !

oh wait .. +1

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
Slytale said:
What's VNboards ?

ps: binfil is a ghey lamer who can't even solo waterbeetles :< - shot for the uncover

</cheese>

PS:pS: Jikaa is h0t !

oh wait .. +1

lol :D

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Removing all stealth classes to a seperate server sounded like the best suggestion to me :flame:

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Highlight is around page 7 where he claims that he´s hitting 1.5s castingspeed with his +75 QUI build.

o_O

RaiztliN

Fledgling Freddie
Thorwyn[B&Q] said:
Highlight is around page 7 where he claims that he´s hitting 1.5s castingspeed with his +75 QUI build.

o_O

wonder if he noticed the dex he gains, might affect his casting speed? :(

Shatar

Fledgling Freddie
Meril said:
Who would be feeding us Fattanks realmpoints then kagato :twak:
Aye leave Meril his between grp "fun". :clap:
Must say that was some of the worst ideas I have ever heard in my life. Mayby a bit more stylish way of saying the good old line: Remove stealther's from the game ffs! (just wan't to point out that I don't agree with that)

Shatar

Fledgling Freddie
RaiztliN said:
wonder if he noticed the dex he gains, might affect his casting speed? :(
OMG! <rushes of to change all the templates> :clap: :)

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
Well, Unnerffing see hidden would be a start imho so the archer population would drop.

Tbh, that would be the best thing since toa :flame: :flame: :flame:

Shatar

Fledgling Freddie
Kalba said:
Well, Unnerffing see hidden would be a start imho so the archer population would drop.

Tbh, that would be the best thing since toa :flame: :flame: :flame:
You calling ToA a good thing you blasphemous heathen!!! Burn! Burn!
j/k :clap: (though I must say I hate it :/)

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Trouble with his idea removing stealth from archers would mean, not just a few archers will leave towers, but NONE will. :p

I do like the idea of being stealthed costing End tho.

Thrice ThidAlt

Fledgling Freddie
I like this one:

rr8 cabbie said:
I wrote the FREAKING book on the Cabbie class

same guy said:
Well yeah, since so many Mid races start with high Quickness, which is uber for both casters and Stealthers. Virtually every Mid caster/stealther will have 250 capped Quickness and reach their casting speed/90% evade cap. That's something no Albion can do easily. And Spiritmasters are the best class in the game hands down, with AoE debuffs, ML9 pets, mezz and Lifetaps. Nothing else even comes close. I wish I had half that utility on my Cabbie.

Many mid races start with high qui? Qui is uber for casters? Evade cap is 90%? Alb stealthers can't easily reach qui cap?

At this point I'm about to fall of my chair laughing when he delivers the deathblow.. Which class are we talking about here? Ae debuffs, ml9 pet, mezz, lifetap.. How about we add crack, run speed, spec dd, ae root, amnesia and mezz reduction buff/chant to that ON A CLASS THAT'S PERFECT FOR YOU TO DUO WITH M8?

RoFL :worthy:

Arkian

Fledgling Freddie
Can't you spot that this was just a flambait thread for a laugh?

Helme

Resident Freddy
Fuck sake this means I need to rework my template again.. Didn't think of the quickness there!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Helme said:
Fuck sake this means I need to rework my template again.. Didn't think of the quickness there!

you think you've got it bad? i just rerolled my ment, how nooby i was to put 18 dex in start not quick!

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Meril said:
Who would be feeding us Fattanks realmpoints then kagato :twak:

You mean who would be Vanishing to avoid feeding us realm point im sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom