Some good news for stealthers

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Vipr said:
ohh god here comes the other FH shit talker, only Coldballs to go and its a full house!!!
Fook me its a talking NS pet!

Tosi

Fledgling Freddie
Nuxtobatns said:
about time...
But tbh i had very few encounters with sorc using these pets and have them aggro mode.
Brightest example was Tosi yesterday morning, on my first run for the day using random stuff. I jumped off boat at DC dropoff...he passed by...pet found me...he run .. i got nuked to hell...(at least i made it on him /clapping and spiked ..just to kill all brittles)...But he proved a bigger jerk../flexing me after...way to go man... u r really skilled
Haha ;P /flex uberskilled moc, soi & ml9 abuser

Pera

Fledgling Freddie
its getting hot fixed on eu next week, a GM in general discussion forums said so...

Vipr

One of Freddy's beloved
Danamyr said:
OMG, you can talk! Took Censi's cock out of your mouth then? Fucktard :)

o dear Moaning :eek7: at least Shrewscock makes a half ass attempt to use his little brain in a reply.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Only on daoc could the news of an annoying bug being fixed promptly result in an all out flame fest war with all sides flinging shit at each other...

I am of course beyond this petty behaviour...

(Necros are the class of the NoSkill N00b)

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Vipr said:
o dear Moaning :eek7: at least Shrewscock makes a half ass attempt to use his little brain in a reply.

Yes, but I wasn't taking you seriously, you silly ickle Luri! Hence the :) at the end of my post...I was taking the pisszor :clap:

Now behave before I spank ya :sex:

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
(Necros are the class of the NoSkill N00b)

Yay! A Censi quote 4tehwin! :)

You should love me more now, I've joined CT with meh Scout :clap:

Vipr

One of Freddy's beloved
Danamyr said:
Yes, but I wasn't taking you seriously, you silly ickle Luri! Hence the :) at the end of my post...I was taking the pisszor :clap:

Now behave before I spank ya :sex:

Yes ofc you were:eek7:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom