Some good news for stealthers

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
The latest patch notes from Mythic :)

NEW FRONTIERS WORLD NOTES

Bug Fixes

- Cait Sidhe will no longer see stealthed characters.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
thank fuck. met an ml9 one inside a bridge, i couldnt even TRY to hit it back :p

Crocky

Banned
Aoln said:
only a few months of this left then ? ;)
knowing GoA.. these things are instahotfixed within the next 5mins. (just like the bugged 'bling bling' Darkness Falls worm)

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Crocky said:
knowing GoA.. these things are instahotfixed within the next 5mins. (just like the bugged 'bling bling' Darkness Falls worm)

You can hope they hotfix it atleast.

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
Gibbo said:
The latest patch notes from Mythic :)

NEW FRONTIERS WORLD NOTES

Bug Fixes

- Cait Sidhe will no longer see stealthed characters.

if its a bug fix..does that mean anyone using them to pop stealthers is bug abusing?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
you mean they dont have to be useless zerging retards????

Goretooth

Fledgling Freddie
Yay... good news... was really annoying with those zergers running around with pet along with fg backup... heh... well put up a challenge but that was a bit too much at times... byebye mincers + sorcs who've been exploiting this 2tm... (can come up with a few aye hehe)... it's payback time!! >.<.... nah just kidding... hope u all agree it was too much...

Cheers for the good news at a hard time doing my fucked up long homework,
Nylis

Adorith

Fledgling Freddie
Even more good news for stealthers: I've been running around unbuffed on my old wizard! Free RPs indeed.
And why do all the hunters have SB pets? Wolf gone out of style? Too 80s? I mean, even Koxine had one, and you're high enough RR to do fine without.

koxi

One of Freddy's beloved
Adorith said:
Even more good news for stealthers: I've been running around unbuffed on my old wizard! Free RPs indeed.
And why do all the hunters have SB pets? Wolf gone out of style? Too 80s? I mean, even Koxine had one, and you're high enough RR to do fine without.

I try to solo, even if it's hard no matter what rr u have.. and i duo alot too.. but even a dou is mostly outnumbered theese days.. met groups of stealthers counting 5 and 6 today.. but I know a duo can seem unfair when you meet it solo.. believe me, i tried it alot of times..

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Adorith said:
m8 it gets worse! Theres RR10 Ranger out there with a NS pet!FACT:)

Vipr

One of Freddy's beloved
I think Shrewscock is gonna come out of the closet this year...:m00:

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Vipr said:
I think Shrewscock is gonna come out of the closet this year...:m00:
Followed 5 mins later by the rest of my body.........

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
you really enjoy being a **** don't you shrews? maybe time to see if the ignore function works

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Vodkafairy said:
you really enjoy being a **** don't you shrews? maybe time to see if the ignore function works
Sorry did some1 speak? yup ignores working fine:p

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
I found a Screenie of a Templar who been either ml9'd twice or ml9 & Juggernauted cos he was f00kin West-side MASSIVE

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Castus said:
Sorry did some1 speak? yup ignores working fine:p

theres so much funny in there id almost faint :(

get off people's back for a change, in case you didn't realise, it doesn't make you any better.

next witty comment that would blow my mind away will be blocked by ignore, but good luck writing it!

illu

Part of the furniture
Unfortunately stealthers seem to stick together like flies on shit, but what would be nice is for all the "friends" who zerg together to practice their skills when their 4-6 man stealth group meet a smaller number of stealthers, say a soloer or a duo.

In my ideal world, the 6 stealthers see the duo and go "hey - there's a duo, who fancies fighting them?" then 2 of the 6 step forward.
The duo see the 2 that step forward, they /clap.
The 2 fight the duo and then the fight is nearly over, then the others can add and get the RPs they would have got anyway.

This enables the zergers to get a few more skills, and the duo to at least last 10-20 seconds instead of 2 seconds, have a bit on enjoyment in practicing a few moves and hitting someone, instead of instadying and thinking "sod this I'm logging".

On the very very rare occasion that I duo with Mr.Floppy or a guildee hunter, the rules I go by are if the numbers are even or more, use everything you have/can to kill as many as possible. If the numbers are lower, i.e. someone encounters a soloer, then the rules change to solo 1on1 fighting, whoever wins wins, then the other can finish the other off or whatever, because the fight was done "fairly". I would rather die fighting 1on1 as opposed to someone helping me.

Oli - Illu

Punishment

Resident Freddy
About fucking time :(

Now give nerf on rr6 gaymeister mos5 scout unpopping u infront of fullgroups and running like a scalded cat for the hills .... u KNOW who u are :eek6:

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
illu said:
Unfortunately stealthers seem to stick together like flies on shit, but what would be nice is for all the "friends" who zerg together to practice their skills when their 4-6 man stealth group meet a smaller number of stealthers, say a soloer or a duo.

In my ideal world, the 6 stealthers see the duo and go "hey - there's a duo, who fancies fighting them?" then 2 of the 6 step forward.
The duo see the 2 that step forward, they /clap.
The 2 fight the duo and then the fight is nearly over, then the others can add and get the RPs they would have got anyway.

This enables the zergers to get a few more skills, and the duo to at least last 10-20 seconds instead of 2 seconds, have a bit on enjoyment in practicing a few moves and hitting someone, instead of instadying and thinking "sod this I'm logging".

On the very very rare occasion that I duo with Mr.Floppy or a guildee hunter, the rules I go by are if the numbers are even or more, use everything you have/can to kill as many as possible. If the numbers are lower, i.e. someone encounters a soloer, then the rules change to solo 1on1 fighting, whoever wins wins, then the other can finish the other off or whatever, because the fight was done "fairly". I would rather die fighting 1on1 as opposed to someone helping me.

Oli - Illu

Our rules go more on who we come across.eg Censi and 'friends' die on sight wether 1 or 8 purely on past history.They do same to us so no hard feeling from us.
Jarvio and his friends get attacked when in zergmode but we let jarvio go if solo cos he`s ok the otherway round.
Numerous solo NS get a wave or hug aswell.

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
about time...
But tbh i had very few encounters with sorc using these pets and have them aggro mode.
Brightest example was Tosi yesterday morning, on my first run for the day using random stuff. I jumped off boat at DC dropoff...he passed by...pet found me...he run .. i got nuked to hell...(at least i made it on him /clapping and spiked ..just to kill all brittles)...But he proved a bigger jerk../flexing me after...way to go man... u r really skilled

Vipr

One of Freddy's beloved
Danamyr said:
LMAO...wonder who that might be? ;)

ohh god here comes the other FH shit talker, only Coldballs to go and its a full house!!!

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Vipr said:
ohh god here comes the other FH shit talker, only Coldballs to go and its a full house!!!

OMG, you can talk! Took Censi's cock out of your mouth then? Fucktard :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom