some good news for armsmen and warriors

I

Ialkarn

Originally posted by Pandemic
warriors using 2h dont outdamage a 2h fully specced polearm armsmen i thought do u have any numbers evidence of that ?

edit: just read some numbers on that and a full specced pole arm does the same damage as a full specced 2h weapon warrior if both have the same speed weapons, etc. the pole arm armsmen actually outdamages the warrior with the slowest polearm compared to the slowest warrior 2h

I compared my caps whit some hight rr warriors and they are almost the same whit the difference I got a bigger variance
also having more Ws mean you hit harder every swing (you hit more close to your cap).

there is no way any armsmen should be speccing 50/50 and ignoring shield that gimps their grp just for them to gain a few extra points in damage for that screenshot. sad imo so many armsmen dont spec their chr to help the grp out
[/B]

there is no way any armsmen should be speccing hibrid cause they gimp their damage even more,if you want a shield spec go 50 melee 50 shield
and remember you got a pali and 1 slam bot x group it's more than enought.

I

Ialkarn

Originally posted by Puppetmistress
You got Evade 1 which basically makes up for the higher absorb of plate (if you count in dex/qui numbers)

not really

F

Flimgoblin

mythic wont be altering the warrior damage and as that is currently the same as the armsmen and the hero from extensive testing logs the warrior will never be an overpowered tank. the only reason the zerker and savage was/are considered overpowered was/is due to their damage output

warriors do 6% more damage, given same stats, weapon speeds/quality/etc. and X spec in weapon type compared to X/X spec in polearm/2h or slash/crush/thrust or X spec in CS/LW

same mechanics, slightly more weaponskill.

Incidentally, I believe stormriders point was: warriors don't need any more _power_, maybe some fluff that doesn't help them much, but they're perfectly capable tanks. If it wasn't for savages midgard melee groups would probably have 3 warriors ;) or possibly some zerkers in there, warrior has the offence/defence flexibility that a zerker just doesn't have. Zerker gets ratmode and more damage due to dual wielding.

I

Ialkarn

The Main difference is Armsmen and Heroes are used like damage dealers,warriors aren't,neither are setted to play like that (coby/norse warriors are more common than trolls),that's cause prepatch beserkers and now Savages are aloot better in this role.

So the full potential of Warriors is still hidden :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom