Some findings

N

Nazghul-

Hello :)

As a sb i've been able to monitor all enemy movement in all 3 primary RvR zones. My findings so far is:
*In emain albs zerg more than any other realm, hibernia not so far behind though, midgard exclusively fg roamers that sometimes meet each other at a chokepoint (mmg more than amg).
*In Odin's hibernia seem to have the upper hand on numbers with albs a close second, mids close third, not really much to whine about.
*Hadrian's this zone varies greatly from day to day, sometimes there are this weird hib zerg but most of the time some fg's and duos/trios.

(Note that this info is based on non-stealther numbers, we all know the hib st zerg at odin's and alb st zerg at amg emain etc.)

K

Kallio

Heh, something like that :)

There is a difference in mid zerg and albzerg though, like seen on the video when DH pwns albs... trey nmove together, mids just happen to run into same point when there´s 10+ groups in emain

edit: But no matter what realm you play time to time you get to curse:"THOSE F***UCKING ZERGERS!

O

ormagaa

post this in rvrforum instead.
no need for ppl here to know about it =]

A

Aybabtu

As a infil i've been able to monitor all enemy movement in all 3 primary RvR zones. My findings so far is:
*In emain Mids zerg more than any other realm, hibernia not so far behind though, Albion exclusively fg roamers that sometimes meet each other at a chokepoint (mmg more than amg).
*In Odin's hibernia seem to have the upper hand on numbers with Mids a close second, Albs close third, not really much to whine about.
*Hadrian's this zone varies greatly from day to day, sometimes there are this weird hib zerg but most of the time some fg's and duos/trios.

(Note that this info is based on non-stealther numbers, we all know the hib st zerg at odin's and Mid st zerg at amg emain etc.)

****Want me to explain or do you see my somehow hidden point?****

C

chosen

Originally posted by Aybabtu

As a infil i've been able to monitor all enemy movement in all 3 primary RvR zones. My findings so far is:
*In emain Mids zerg more than any other realm, hibernia not so far behind though, Albion exclusively fg roamers that sometimes meet each other at a chokepoint (mmg more than amg).
*In Odin's hibernia seem to have the upper hand on numbers with Mids a close second, Albs close third, not really much to whine about.

(Note that this info is based on non-stealther numbers, we all know the hib st zerg at odin's and Mid st zerg at amg emain etc.)

****Want me to explain or do you see my somehow hidden point?****

humm, when did midgard or Hibernia start zerging more then albion ? everytime i die in a FG against albs is because they outnumber us so please foad.

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by chosen
humm, when did midgard or Hibernia start zerging more then albion ? everytime i die in a FG against albs is because they outnumber us so please foad.

Funneh....

Made those change due to this sentence

Originally posted by Nazghul-
midgard exclusively fg roamers that sometimes meet each other at a chokepoint (mmg more than amg).

Besides you can't go around saying "Hey im a mid, my realm r0x we pwn and never zerg, the other realms zerg"....

Never once have he stated mids zerg, only a close 3rd when it's a fact that when theres 120 albs in emain there is 110 mids......(I've check on prime time, 22:00 CET, for the past few weeks and thats my result)

N

Nazghul-

Aybabtu you're just mad i stopped going to emain now and you can't farm me anymore :p

And i'm not saying mids r0x or something.

Ps do you really think mid zergs the most in emain?? :( You used to have a brain tell me you were drunk posting that drivel ...

C

chosen

Funneh....

Made those change due to this sentence

Besides you can't go around saying "Hey im a mid, my realm r0x we pwn and never zerg, the other realms zerg"....

Never once have he stated mids zerg, only a close 3rd when it's a fact that when theres 120 albs in emain there is 110 mids......(I've check on prime time, 22:00 CET, for the past few weeks and thats my result)

yes some albs roam in FGs and can sometimes add at amg, but outlaw is a good example i have NEVER seen him with less then 2fg stuck on his ass.

A

Aybabtu

Aybabtu you're just mad i stopped going to emain now and you can't farm me anymore :p

And i'm not saying mids r0x or something.

Ps do you really think mid zergs the most in emain?? :( You used to have a brain tell me you were drunk posting that drivel ...

Check teh sig mateh, aint a alb guild i can tell ya :D

N

Nazghul-

Check teh sig mateh, aint a alb guild i can tell ya :D

Your sig says Trucido and i know it's a mid guild... but what happened to Aybabtu the infil then??

edit: you do say you are an infil in your first reply... so care to explain?

A

Aybabtu

Your sig says Trucido and i know it's a mid guild... but what happened to Aybabtu the infil then??

edit: you do say you are an infil in your first reply... so care to explain?

Aight....Stopped paying for Aybab + bb acc and got an acc on Mid excal to play with my mates from Trucido :)

N

Nazghul-

Aight....Stopped paying for Aybab + bb acc and got an acc on Mid excal to play with my mates from Trucido :)

Smart move :D

Wish more infils did the same ... i think... starting to like infils with my sm :) playing the sb is a no-no atm though :<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom