Some facts, and some things that piss you off

S

skerit XP

I'm so mad right now.. I'm furieus, not at GOa or anything, at the game...

Ok, so I wanted to take a shortcut through a long road, naturally, I got lost, some aged basilisk attacked me, but I have a pet, it would AT LEAST devert it's attention for, let's say, 20 seconds, it did, then it took me 57 seconds to quit, result, dead.

Does mythic want us dead so much? I understand it shouldn't be too easy, but this is annoying, I've been level 17 for quite a while now because I'm not playing as much, but now I'm back, and this happens, when my day is bcoming a bit good, this messes it up, I'm just so angry right now... 2 tasks gone to hell...

Oh, annyway, who knew that when you camp and attack those creatures, their exp lowers, a lot of people know this, but some people don't, it's just something we should all know...

Ps: sorry for another 'complain' thread, I just didn't know where else to put it...

P

Pempulla

Originally posted by skerit XP
I'm so mad right now.. I'm furieus, not at GOa or anything, at the game...

I had to do a task, no problemo, it gave me thesame task again, a bit annoyed, I took a smaller route, normally that would go great, but this creature attacked me and I kinda lsot my way, so I got lost, some basilisk ++ attacked me, but I have a pet, it would AT LEAST devert it's attention for, let's say, 20 seconds, it did, but the fucking game decided I shall only quit after 57 seconds, result, dead.

Very nice, mythic wants us dead, I understand it shouldn't be too easy, but this is annoying, I've been level 17 for more then 3 months, also because I'm not playing as much, but now I'm back, and this happens, when my day is bcoming a bit good, this fucks it up, I'm just so anry right now... 2 tasks gone to hell...

Oh, annyway, who knew that when you camp and attack those creatures, their exp lowers, a lot of people know this, but some people don't, it's just something we should all know...

If this post is not a joke, it is really 'highlight reel material' ;).
I do hope you're alb.
Definite BUMP for this one.

S

skerit XP

Ugh, that prima guide actually said you should stop when it feels like a 'job' or something, Ii guess it does, I'm tired of level 17 :|

Anyway, I never knew DF was so special, I just thought it was something like keltoi or mithra, I guess I was wrong, what is the perfect level for DF? I always just hunt those rats, they're good for a sorcerer...

E

Envenom2

oh right so you used your pet to try and log off so u wouldnt die? fucking serves u right lol why didnt u just run? u woulda outran it rofl

S

skerit XP

Actually, no, I was in dangerous territory, there where other giants and aged basilisks nearby, I'd just run into their arms, I was going to quit so that I could look at a map of the plains, but that didn't work, oh well, I got them back, only bubless left to level 18

B

Belsameth

don't dash forward like an idiot, but check each mob for con and if they're agressive. especially in unknown territory.
oh, and quiting when in combat never works :)

G

Gombur_II

I actually hit my windoes key once when I was at 50% and came back in alive where I had been fighting the mob,
So it does work.

O

old.Zeikerd

You can't log off in a fight, it will take 60 seconds if you try to log after a fight. They made it so you can't just stop a fight to log. It all makes sense really.

S

svartmetall

Originally posted by Belsameth
don't dash forward like an idiot, but check each mob for con and if they're aggressive, especially in unknown territory.

What he said...basic rule of unknown territory no.1, mate, never trust ANYTHING.

S

skerit XP

Cute?
This seems like a bad tv-episode of a bad tv show, where someone gets lost or something, at least I didn't fell in a well.

That didn't make much sense, did it?
Oh well, I'll never take a shortcut agan if i know there are creatures there that have a higher level then me. But then again, I'd probably never have to enter the plains again.

And is it me, probably is, or can't I look as far in SI as in the regular cliënt? I set everything to 'far'... but that's a technical thing

A

Apathy

Hush now...I will PL you to 50. Albion needs more confused sorcerers.

You're the Elmo of sorcs.

a.

E

El_Coolio

Ever time ive alt + tabed the game when i know am going to die,

I usally do die, but least you don't have to see your self getting killed :D

G

Gombur_II

But you have to wait for the game to get ya out and back in again.

A

acei

lol that's the whole point of the timer increasing before you log out so you can't avoid fighting by just logging out, it would be pointless as no one would ever die, a Thurg could just summon a pet and log off after 20seconds...

Users who are viewing this thread