Some EU Beta invites just went out

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Bloodomen, go to community, and click on NDA.
If its not there, log out, restart computer, go back, log in again.
I had some problems and it didn't work one day, then the next day the NDA had an accept button and the rest was history.

hmm cheers tilda will give that a go when dl's finish :)

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
Personally, I think there's some kinda issue with your beta invite section as it hasn't sent me an email yet...

Req, you really need to get the folks there to check the system and get my beta invite sent out asap!!!

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
I got two invites.. Anyone want the other one?
Bit difficult, isn't it? Aren't they locked to your account login(s) ?

Or you just checking how fast your PM box will fill up, as I'd be surprised if anyone here (me included) that aren't already in beta wouldn't want a beta invite. :p

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Ah, pretty lousy joke :p

Havent even got one for myself :)

Ogrelin Blodig

One of Freddy's beloved
I don't know if anyone else has had this problem, but I'm trying to recover my password and having no luck at all with getting a new one. After clicking on the link that GOA send after answering the security question, I enter the new password, confirm it (yes with all the necessary upper/lower case characters, digits etc.) and all I get is 'session invalid' before getting booted back to the home page.

Tried this a few weeks ago and had the same response.

Never had so many problems trying to recover a lost password :m00:

Oh and I sent an email about this three weeks ago to the war-betacenter email address and didn't get a response, so I'm kinda stuck.

Set your security settings low in the browser...and check cookies... I had this problem at work, but at home I could recover my password fine...

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Hmmm.... maybe FH can do something about this lack of beta invites.....

:ninja:

tazzbe

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe yeah..think the entire daoc scene (both ex-players waiting for Wh and currently still playing) would need an invite then :p

We can only wait till we get that nice mail to let us know we are in :)

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
If they cant solve the problem on excal how about givf the 100 people still active a beta account for warhammer :) They can close the server then, saves them money and we can have fun already in warhammer.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
All overlords should have gotten an invite a long time ago. Im actually surprised they didnt ask me to help em develop the damn game! :p

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Is there a schedulle for beta invititation rounds? As in 1 round per month or summit?

Holydays inc n i fear having this much spare time and nothing to play :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom