Some EU Beta invites just went out

Sparda

Fledgling Freddie
nothing here aswell, but hey ive been in beta for like over a month now :D

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
ah man! cannot access my emails! but I know I didn't get it! sucks! ;)

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Nope.

Nothing new about guild beta either as far as I can tell from the various forums. :p

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Any idea from what address these might potentially come from? Might be an idea to add it to your "allowed" list, atleast gmail tends to eat up alot of these mass-sent mails or even put them in the spam folder :)

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Friend of mine got in Italian Beta, so i can confirm.

Herbal

Loyal Freddie
Got mine so i can confirm, ps for other hopefulls i can confirm buying requiel a ferrari works wonders:)

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
If you're worried about spamfilters eating your beta invite, you can see on the website whether you're in the beta or not. Just log in and go to the downloads section, if you can see 'Beta Test Client' there then you're in the beta and you can download it and play.

Roffe

Fledgling Freddie
If you're worried about spamfilters eating your beta invite, you can see on the website whether you're in the beta or not. Just log in and go to the downloads section, if you can see 'Beta Test Client' there then you're in the beta and you can download it and play.

My F5 button thanks you for that info :)

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
Bah just realised I switched off the "Receive Newsletter" from the European site, since I always received it from US. Must have switched it off when stared receiving 2 copies ... now rectified.

Borand

Fledgling Freddie
I don't know if anyone else has had this problem, but I'm trying to recover my password and having no luck at all with getting a new one. After clicking on the link that GOA send after answering the security question, I enter the new password, confirm it (yes with all the necessary upper/lower case characters, digits etc.) and all I get is 'session invalid' before getting booted back to the home page.

Tried this a few weeks ago and had the same response.

Never had so many problems trying to recover a lost password :m00:

Oh and I sent an email about this three weeks ago to the war-betacenter email address and didn't get a response, so I'm kinda stuck.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

Hmm i see beta test client but i can't click on it :x does this mean i was denied? tried everything to click on it.. so desperate i've even tried pressing my finger on it on my monitor :(

Salvion

One of Freddy's beloved
Ive been trying to find out IF having newsletter adress with yahoo IS a problem? ive heard it is or can be...
ive got all newsletters afaik but want to be damn sure, and IF i change it to Gmail for example will i loose my time since i started my newsletter?

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
BLEH nothing in my mailbox :(

I think i have to go outside soon and face the sun, i wanna play my shade but english server population is way to low, and i dont want to build new temps on my US chars bleh :p

Givf this DAOC oldie war beta invite :worthy::worthy:

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
BLEH nothing in my mailbox :(

I think i have to go outside soon and face the sun, i wanna play my shade but english server population is way to low, and i dont want to build new temps on my US chars bleh :p

Givf this DAOC oldie war beta invite :worthy::worthy:

I will have to rob you if you get an invite cyclodia =( my little goblin shaman must be born!

Tilda

Hmm i see beta test client but i can't click on it :x does this mean i was denied? tried everything to click on it.. so desperate i've even tried pressing my finger on it on my monitor :(

Bloodomen, go to community, and click on NDA.
If its not there, log out, restart computer, go back, log in again.
I had some problems and it didn't work one day, then the next day the NDA had an accept button and the rest was history.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom