Some Elf classes relvealed

Bahumat

FH is my second home
oh fuck beans, i cant read german :(

gonna have to find a uk site

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Witch Elf looks kinda like how Vampiir's play. Only going from self buffs and debuffs.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Im a bit confused about HE clases. With Archmage being ranged dps/support, Swordmaster the tank, and the obvios mlee dps class (insert ur bet here), the 4th class is..? Another ranged dps/support? Full support? Full ranged dps (an archer i bet)??

Unless they labell shamans as ranged dps/support too....

Im expecting bit of a more orientated roles for DE, a full support and a full ranged dps.... :p

Popov

Fledgling Freddie
I think it has been said that the high elves will have the order pet class.

Roffe

Fledgling Freddie
I was hoping for some info on the DE Healer:( , hopefully they will announce the rest of the classes in the next few days. If not, well then it's back to waiting again I guess, feels as if I have done nothing but waited for the next bit of info ever since Mythic made the deal with GW :eek7:

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
That elf looks like Robinho doing cycle-dribbling, very artistic but deserves an axe choping his head.

PS: the movements looked kewl tho

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
Im a bit confused about HE clases. With Archmage being ranged dps/support, Swordmaster the tank, and the obvios mlee dps class (insert ur bet here), the 4th class is..? Another ranged dps/support? Full support? Full ranged dps (an archer i bet)??

Im expecting bit of a more orientated roles for DE, a full support and a full ranged dps.... :p

Wise moneys on the Sorc being pure ranged dps for DE and an Acolyte of Khaine being DE healer class (acting abit like a Warrior Priest mele/healer). Basicly balanceing out the class split (2 ranged healers 1 mele healer) per faction.

Amelyn

Fledgling Freddie

Abit confused myself here.

Paul saying in a clip The swordmaster is all about "Wandering around and doing a whole lot of damage really quick"

And then seeing this from the recent Leipzig presentation.

Welcome to Curse

A tank with very powerful finishers?

So im thinking.... hm tank as in DAoC Blademaster or Mercenary?
An evade based tank ? hmm

kivik

Part of the furniture
A DPS class and an archer is my bet (no elven archers = nono) :)

Ebonn

Loyal Freddie
Amelyn said:
Abit confused myself here.

Paul saying in a clip The swordmaster is all about "Wandering around and doing a whole lot of damage really quick"

And then seeing this from the recent Leipzig presentation.

Welcome to Curse

A tank with very powerful finishers?

So im thinking.... hm tank as in DAoC Blademaster or Mercenary?
An evade based tank ? hmm

Quote from one of the Dev's about the confusion.

"The Swordmaster is a defensive melee fighter. He's fast and agile, great at dodging, deflecting and distracting as well as slicing and dicing"

"He's entirely capable of handling traditional tank roles if he so choses, but can also be tweaked nicely for offensive output via tactics and morale abilities"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom