Question Some changes to the server.

What do I want for the server?

• I want multiple homes, and no payment to use it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I want multiple homes, but feel the need for payment to "limit" the uses

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I want fewer home locations, so that people actually have to use the roads more.

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • I want fewer home locations, and a small fee added to it. So you get GC withdrawn when using it.

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Hello there people,

As you know, I try my best to fulfill the wishes you as the playerbase got for the server. Usually it has been very good and one sided.

But now, it seems like the community is very split up when it comes to the server. This is considering the use of multiple portals and the function to add cost to use this.

That is why I will set up a poll, so that you yourself can vote for what you want for the server.

I know many of you use the arguement about hidden treasure rooms etc, but this was only necessary before I added the chestlock plugin(See the plugin thread), and should not longer be necessary at all.

--------------------------------------

I'd also like to add that I've made Northland the "main" world now. So that whenever new players logg onto this server, they will spawn in Northland instead of Southland. This is to satisfy the northland regulars, and make sure they get a bigger population increase.

Mevos

Loyal Freddie
I voted fewer with a small fee. I think most people really do need more then one home location, but limit them to say 5 instead of todays 15. And add a cost for creating a new /home so people have to think before making them and not move homes around so much.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I voted fewer with a small fee. I think most people really do need more then one home location, but limit them to say 5 instead of todays 15. And add a cost for creating a new /home so people have to think before making them and not move homes around so much.

problem with 5 is they can have say 4 serious ones and 1 spare one to use while they're mining, sort of takes the fun out of running about if they can just teleport around the map or up and down mineshafts rather than doing it the old fasion way.

Mevos

Loyal Freddie
problem with 5 is they can have say 4 serious ones and 1 spare one to use while they're mining, sort of takes the fun out of running about if they can just teleport around the map or up and down mineshafts rather than doing it the old fasion way.

True but it doesn't change the fact that most of us have several very hard to get to places we need a /home for. I have atleast two spots I wouldn't be able to find back to if the ports disapear. you would still have to pick and choose with 'only' 5 ports to have. Well most of us would. I am currently using 11 of the 15 ports we have, 2 of whitch I would not find back to if they disapeared.

Diamonds_Plz

Fledgling Freddie
Thats why i like having multiples though, i need way more resources in SMP and mine alot more than i would with normal vanilla MC. if i wasnt able to sethome in mines, i wouldnt mine as much, wouldnt build as much, and well, that removes the point of minecraft!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'd prefer a hardcore realism server, with explosions, fires, have to hide chests etc :p

Perhaps that's the future netherworld, where rules be damned :flame:

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
True but it doesn't change the fact that most of us have several very hard to get to places we need a /home for. I have atleast two spots I wouldn't be able to find back to if the ports disapear. you would still have to pick and choose with 'only' 5 ports to have. Well most of us would. I am currently using 11 of the 15 ports we have, 2 of whitch I would not find back to if they disapeared.

Just make [Lift Up] and [Lift Down] to this spots unless they're literally in the middle of nowhere in which case minecarts :p I enjoyed having multiple teleports but I think it makes the game very boring, you literally dont have to plan out mining paths or where you left then you can just do /sethome x and port back and forth freely which defies part of what makes minecraft fun.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Atm, with PrivateWarp. The slot is at 10(I will reduce this later, once people have agreed to what number they would like.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom