Some Advice Plz

Foo

Fledgling Freddie
Hi There all .. ok basicley i wanna roll a toon on hib as im gettin bored tbh playin on Exc .. what i wanted to know is what class would suit me best .. im a casual gamer who doesnt have alot of time to play and when i do get chance its at rly weird hours ( early mornings + late at night) so im lookin for a class that can solo and grp pretty well in pve + rvr .. like if i rolled alb i would prob roll a sorc or a mincer ( as they are DD's / Crowd control / Pet's etc) so im basicley lookin for the Hib eqavlant ... i have 2 acc's so rollin a BB to is np just any advice or tips would be appreciated thx in advance :) :drink:

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
Acct 1: 40 nat / 36 reg druid (with 25% bb give u very decent buffs (can change items in or out for it, and thus gives u the ability to have both a BB and an RVR worthy druid)

Acct 2: Light Eld, Light Menta, Chanter, (i'd personally go with a light eld, can solo, and can grp)

Foo

Fledgling Freddie
Thx alot guys nice info just what i needed :)) maybe see u on hib/pryd sometime ...Tc and thx again

Qbic

Fledgling Freddie
I would go for an animist if I were you. Pretty easy to level and good in rvr.
In the end it's all a matter of personal opinion though. There are quite a few classes that solo well and are pretty good to play in rvr.
www.prydwen.net if you want to get more answers/opinions. Not too many Prydwen/Hibbies use FH (only the addicts) ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom