News somali pirates...

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
eee poor buggers. all that trouble for nothing o0

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Rough translation:

"Special Forces create a whole heap of shit for pirates who thought they could get away with ransoming extremely wealthy companies"

More of this tbh. A nice little private submarine + experienced soldiers + weapons = dead pirates.

Uara

Part of the furniture
Tom thats exactly what I was thinking!!

mr.Blacky

Can't get enough of FH
Rough translation:

"Special Forces create a whole heap of shit for pirates who thought they could get away with ransoming extremely wealthy companies"

More of this tbh. A nice little private submarine + experienced soldiers + weapons = dead pirates.

or a few more hijacks.
In a way I am kind of surprised that a few ex soldiers dont do it like that.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
when I get home I'm playing COD again :D

Chilly

Balls of steel
I dont like the fact the british navy ends up doing far more policing of this sort of shit than we should be doing, considering the amount of our traffic that goes this route (not a lot). We seem to be policing other peoples cargoes for fuck all wonga in return.

mr.Blacky

Can't get enough of FH
I dont like the fact the british navy ends up doing far more policing of this sort of shit than we should be doing, considering the amount of our traffic that goes this route (not a lot). We seem to be policing other peoples cargoes for fuck all wonga in return.

well there is the insurance money that flows to London, so I think it will be a decent investment.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
The reason our army is the best trained in the world (and worst equipped) is because we are constantly sorting other peoples shit out.

Tom

I am a FH squatter

Well a good size percentage of the world's trade is done through the Suez Canal. It's an important trade route.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
How can you guys be so Anti-Pirate?

Do you have any idea how tough getting your basic level 3 NVQ is in Piracy? You can't even wield an AK47 until you get your level 4, not to mention the health and safety regulations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom