SoM

hrodis

Fledgling Freddie
Is there any1 who cud help me get shades of mist and then farm the scrolls with me plz, i dont know wen i will be goin for it but i wud just like to know if theres any1 who wud help with gettin the arti and scrolls. It will prolly be nxt sat or sun.

Stasi

Loyal Freddie
hrodis said:
Is there any1 who cud help me get shades of mist and then farm the scrolls with me plz, i dont know wen i will be goin for it but i wud just like to know if theres any1 who wud help with gettin the arti and scrolls. It will prolly be nxt sat or sun.

i need to farm 3/3 but dont think i will be much online before next week

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
well i now u didnt say u wanted to buy it but i am selling arti plus first 2 scrolls i am looking for items on warden template also willing to trade

Config

Fledgling Freddie
hrodis said:

Wait until patch 1.74 (i think it is) then it will be easier to get the scrolls and probebly will reduce the price of the scrolls on the market aswell. Im looking for mad tales scrolls myself but since its quite hard to get the "rare one" i will wait until that patch kicks in and hopefully it will be a lot easier to get. I wont pay +20p for a scroll, thats madness.

When it comes to the artifact itself i guess you have to go camp it and be prepared to join others, lotto for it and also hope no one ports away with it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom