Solospots for a creeping animist 45+ ?

Kokelimonkelmedisin

Fledgling Freddie
Any sugestions?

I'm all out of ideas... It would have to be a camp of tightly packed orange/red (could handle a purp every now and then but prefrably not too often)

Help me out plz :)

[oh and no dungeons, too buggy for my pets there.. pluss I dont want ppl running past me with some aggro mob while Im in the middle of a pull]

Spankya

Fledgling Freddie
try the new si island, I heard there is a good spawn of orange/red con mobs to lvl50s

Kokelimonkelmedisin

Fledgling Freddie
Spankya said:
try the new si island, I heard there is a good spawn of orange/red con mobs to lvl50s

kk, maybe...

hm, I just got told ingame taht warshades might be smt if I could get there... what levels are those again (I forgot :)

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
Kokelimonkelmedisin said:
kk, maybe...

hm, I just got told ingame taht warshades might be smt if I could get there... what levels are those again (I forgot :)

Azures range from blue-purp to lvl 50
Strikers are orange-red to lvl 50 (some purps)
Warshades are red-purp to lvl 50 (i think, not certain about that)

Problem is that you will struggle to get to sheeroe solo as an animist (especially if your creeping spec) and all these mobs have large aggro ranges, some are social and most spots have wandering mobs form time to time (usually scouts).

Banshee's in the bog or Black Wraiths/Savage yogi-bears may be decent, a good spot may be to try Leprechauns at the entrance to CF.

PJS

Fledgling Freddie
body gets bonus to furry animals so bears/levian als in CF or emain (frontier bonus) yellow-orange to 50

Kokelimonkelmedisin

Fledgling Freddie
Faeldawn said:
Banshee's in the bog or Black Wraiths/Savage yogi-bears may be decent, a good spot may be to try Leprechauns at the entrance to CF.

Banshee's DD, Wraiths cast, Savage bears might be ok... think the spawn (at least the one I know of next to banshees) is realy poor tho.. too few of em...

The way I pull with creeping is just making a bar worth of fnf shrooms then pull stuff into it... if I run out of mobs before my shrooms are dead this is not good and if mobs cast that is deffenatly not good :)

Edit: ooh and lepracauns, maybe dunno... ran past there a while ago it seemed a bit low on spawn tho to me... I might have been in the wrong spot tho.. Will look again

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
leps to the side of dun scaith are good also a spawn nr to dun nged think they orange to lvl 45

Kokelimonkelmedisin

Fledgling Freddie
Behmoth said:
leps to the side of dun scaith are good also a spawn nr to dun nged think they orange to lvl 45

oi, ok sounds like that may be it for a few levels then (only can't remeber where nged is atm but Il figgure it out :) ) :) and for 49 I think I can do fins (they are oj/red to 49 if I remeber correctly)

thanks everyone.

PJS

Fledgling Freddie
Kokelimonkelmedisin said:
oi, ok sounds like that may be it for a few levels then (only can't remeber where nged is atm but Il figgure it out :) ) :) and for 49 I think I can do fins (they are oj/red to 49 if I remeber correctly)

thanks everyone.
Think fins are undead which is -20% to body damage, you want furry animal mobs like I said earlier :p

Kokelimonkelmedisin

Fledgling Freddie
PJS said:
Think fins are undead which is -20% to body damage, you want furry animal mobs like I said earlier :p

not many of those around tho, bears are a bit too spread out... and dunno of any big levian spawns :)

but ofcourse, might be something in SI

Xray

Fledgling Freddie
Behmoth said:

There's atleast 3 Mincers that pay regular visits to this spawn. And atleast one is a tosser, ie will ae mezz u mid pull and would rather see you get exp death than get RPs.

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
Xray said:
There's atleast 3 Mincers that pay regular visits to this spawn. And atleast one is a tosser, ie will ae mezz u mid pull and would rather see you get exp death than get RPs.

also an infil brandon

agreed but you can earn more xp than u lose in 2 pulls at leps and if you have a good field of shrooms he won't come nr and outpost bonus is big plus

sweetleaf

Loyal Freddie
Behmoth said:
also an infil brandon

agreed but you can earn more xp than u lose in 2 pulls at leps and if you have a good field of shrooms he won't come nr and outpost bonus is big plus

I wish, they just wait till the leps baf. They jumped me whilst i was fighting two orange con leps. :p

saks

Fledgling Freddie
how long odes it take to solo the lvls +45 as solo animist?

Drungan

One of Freddy's beloved
try bocanachs in the frontier near nged.

they are THE mobs for casters and i think it suit your animist pretty well, they range from level 46-52 (30-60M xp/mob) afaik and it's a spot of around 20 mobs in a bowl.

try it out, great spot, normally not crowded, only bad thing about it is the slow respawn, but that won't matter until you can chain em at 48 or so i spose

[edit]
typos ... as usual

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom