soloing whats the point ??

Crusadez

Fledgling Freddie
try and have fun soloing and every time im in a one v one some low rr scout thinks he will spoil the fun i mean just fo :wanker: lol

Ging

Part of the furniture
thats good, get it out of your system. U will feel much better after a nice cup of tea.

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
Crusadez said:
try and have fun soloing and every time im in a one v one some low rr scout thinks he will spoil the fun i mean just fo :wanker: lol

then group up and zerg the shit out of them.

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Crusadez said:

imo then change target and kill that low rr studded use scout would be much easier than ur current target even in 20% :p a low rr scout prolly not fully templated is like 3 shot xD and not from a caster's pov

Digi

Fledgling Freddie
Kinag said:
Like every other stealther does.

Like Every other Alb dose............. see what i did here you said before in other post not to judge Every one becuse of some. :wanker:

Littles

Loyal Freddie
Kinag said:
Like every other stealther does.

I was solo all day yesterday on inf....was a tough day though as my only targets seemed to be fairly decent RR heavy tanks. Had good fun though, thanks to all those who did actually respect my fights and a big fuck you to anyone with FZ, your nerf is inc soon.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Digi said:
Like Every other Alb dose............. see what i did here you said before in other post not to judge Every one becuse of some. :wanker:

I'm a wanker?

Every stealther I have indeed met on my infiltrator has been grouped up :p

I was speaking from my own experience.

I know there are some who actually goes solo, but I haven't met them except Traktorlesba.

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
well.. if you fight a good oppont and some scout adds, go for the scout and hopefully your oppont will stop hitting you.. then the scout is pritty much fucked up

depends on how strong you are ofc.. :)

Digi

Fledgling Freddie
Kinag said:
I'm a wanker?

Every stealther I have indeed met on my infiltrator has been grouped up :p

I was speaking from my own experience.

I know there are some who actually goes solo, but I haven't met them except Traktorlesba.

Was not saying your a wanker just what you said was wank. Was not a dig at you.

illu

Part of the furniture
Crusadez said:
It's an archers JOB to leech and hit other people while they are fighting. IT's a necessary evil and hopefully if they are out of a tower, then you can hunt them down next round.
And they are usually quite squishy - so patience is the key, wait for a fight to happen near where you died, the archer will undoubtably "pop", then zoom in from a diagonal in stealth or from behind, and PA or BS, and Garotte x3 and they should be dead :>

Oli - Illu

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Digi said:
Was not saying your a wanker just what you said was wank. Was not a dig at you.

You have to agree though that there's some point to what I'm saying?

The majority of stealthers seem to be teamed up?

I'm not that much bothered by it except that I get whined at if I do go in a duo, but it's totally fine for the opponents to be grouped up ^^

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Littles said:
I was solo all day yesterday on inf....was a tough day though as my only targets seemed to be fairly decent RR heavy tanks. Had good fun though, thanks to all those who did actually respect my fights and a big fuck you to anyone with FZ, your nerf is inc soon.

You tough mofo!
As i said to you.....cant remember anytime before i lost to an infil with all up.
So wd for keeping me on my toes:)

As for how the soloing been. Well...i think it hit an all time low tbh. Only the real hardcore soloers have respected my fights. rest of the people of this realm are either liers or hypocrites if they say they leave soloers.
Never been zerged so much as these last couple of weeks.
Been extremly frustrating...been frapsing a long time for my final movie,
and its not easy getting those last clips:(

Not gonna be in this game for much longer cause of rl stuff.
Last 3 weeks . Then im on alongtime break..just hoping for some decent fights before then^^

Nate

FH is my second home
I guess we should start making templates, like rightnow does with replies to common threads?

Your whine is important to us, however..the same thing has been said a number of times. Please don't make a post about this again, as it's getting old.

Thanks

Nate

anyway, scout's add..thats what they are there for, ocassionaly they learn to multiply aswell Maths seems to be there only skill..but they tend to be quite bad at it :)

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
if any1 would start a Who's Soloing poll thread, 70~80% would vote yes.

But NO 1 would addmit that they add/leech on sight, on everything they get a chance to.

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Matmardigan said:
if any1 would start a Who's Soloing poll thread, 70~80% would vote yes.

But NO 1 would addmit that they add/leech on sight, on everything they get a chance to.

I do a little bit of both. Depends on mood, situation, player and so on.

Labello

Fledgling Freddie
Crusadez said:

Best time to solo is in the morning ore low pop times, most grp players are solo then.

Meet a low rr solo scout today, killed him 3 times in a raw, tryed to leav him last time, but some dot killed him. was feeling bad for him :( so bad that i almost whanted him to have my rps.

Saraden

Loyal Freddie
ebenezer said:
You tough mofo!
As i said to you.....cant remember anytime before i lost to an infil with all up.

That's probably why they don't usually attack you solo :)

For the little bit i have played recently it hasn't been too bad to be honest, at least not any worse than before.

Varna

Fledgling Freddie
Very few people solo nowadays, and most people would happily admit I guess (I certainly do), that grouping up at low RR in a duo is acceptable and makes the game more fun (having tactics and such), but at high rr I think people should do less of it, but they don't - You can't change the way people play unfortunately - I just log if I can't be bothered, no use getting frustrated.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Labello said:
Meet a low rr solo scout today, killed him 3 times in a raw, tryed to leav him last time, but some dot killed him. was feeling bad for him :( so bad that i almost whanted him to have my rps.

That's doesn't work :< I tried to give Censi my RP for killing him when he was on 50% (bohoo, but he was whining) so I sat down and let him shoot my RM.

He couldn't kill me before the mids healed me and found him :-p

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Varna said:
Very few people solo nowadays, and most people would happily admit I guess (I certainly do), that grouping up at low RR in a duo is acceptable and makes the game more fun (having tactics and such), but at high rr I think people should do less of it, but they don't - You can't change the way people play unfortunately - I just log if I can't be bothered, no use getting frustrated.

Mate, sorry for the /rudes. Was just really annoyed by that. Doesn't really inspire me to not add tbh :)

liloe

It's my birthday today!
I think it's also about RR a bit. Was duoing with my bro a bit today. I'm 2L9 and he's 2L2 with a semi template. Was walking by Skullcrusher and he attacked. I didn't feel bad about the fight, cause really, he had good chances (and he won, thx the infil +scout :p ). It was an open fight, clear and such. I wouldn't have dual PA'd him if we were both shades though, that would feel kinda lame to me.

Anyways, it's not easy to solo sometimes (one day I'll get you Graendel, one day ^^ ), but when you get really nice fights you know why you did all that =)

Just getting over to FH and complaining is rather useless :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom