Soloing on Temair

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
it was doable when i played my minstrel there. can't be all that bad.

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
oh, don't know how well a visual would do. i could stealth with my minstrel and avoid all the fg's that gank you on sight. might work but i don't think you can count on getting more than 1 solo fight a week :)

Dre@d

Fledgling Freddie
oh :( Then i better stick with sb on limors :p
ps : swe pl me

Dre@d

Fledgling Freddie
Flurmie i already have a 50 champ/druid there :p on limors that is, but solo scenario on limors is retarded.

I heard of someone that on temair u could solo a few :p

Species

One of Freddy's beloved
what are you talking about?!
there is a whole zerg of solo'ers out there. The only minor detail is that they tend to bunch up. But they are stil all solo :clap:

Dre@d

Fledgling Freddie
Yeh it's like hey im solo, and my 20 mates around me too:)

islef

Loyal Freddie
agree with nata, can be relly fun on a sneak on temair but i would not go for a visible, hard a hard enough time dodging fg's zerg's and stealth zergs on inf.

MegaMaejter

Banned
Temair is like any high population server when it comes to solo. Once you made a name for yourself people tend to leave you be when they see you fighting. Ofcourse the addz0r rangers/hunters and PUGs will fuck you over 10/10 times but they are so incapable of playing their classes so you can almost always kite them around a bridge/keep long enough to restealth and escape :>

All in all I find the solo quite good, pritty much the same as excal was in its prime, the newbs will fuck you over since thats the only way they will ever kill you, and the likeminded people will respect and watch your fights then move along.

Dre@d

Fledgling Freddie
Im a cute Spaniard :/ so yeh im allowed :> Btw u on alb/temair? Or is there any uk guild on hib/temair? I want some wub :p

MegaMaejter

Banned
xD

The guild im in is Geweitherherer Krieiiegerr, or something :).. Holy Warriors or Blessed Warriors or something...

I think the alliance leader is Noctem or something like that, PM me ingame and ill pass you on to one of our GMs who can then in turn make a request for you to join the alliance.

Its not a 1337 r0x box uber alles alliance but they are nice chaps and have a good friendly spirit within, and they buff me ~~;;

Nibble

Part of the furniture
Goodfellas, Blood Lust and my Guild have made a /as for Dyvet players who wanna come over. hopefully more people do, + pm Eazymode dyvet players lf guild on temair :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom