Soloing Mad Scalars with Sally

Poox

Loyal Freddie
Can anybody possibly tell me the best technique of soloing Maddening Scalars snake with Minstrel + Salamander + Buffbot + FoP :)

Thanks in advance..

Poox. :)

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Poox said:
Can anybody possibly tell me the best technique of soloing Maddening Scalars snake with Minstrel + Salamander + Buffbot + FoP :)

Thanks in advance..

You put fop, buff pet, attack the snake with the sally an heal the sally with your bb ..

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Eeben said:
You put fop, buff pet, attack the snake with the sally an heal the sally with your bb ..

omagad, this man is not joking!

Ging

Part of the furniture
lol this did make me laugh :drink:

but seriously do as eeben suggested. Im suppose that your could try to melle with your mincer whilst pet is on passive and heal with your fopped bb but that may be a bit hard :)

Ging

Part of the furniture
Poox said:

Thanks in advance..

btw please call this a DUO as its mincer + BB :)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Eeben said:
Don't forget to pick up loot (and artifact!) at the end of the fight!

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
Well I will not laugh at your question since Scalars mob tends to mezz a lot making you loose pet and get snake agro. I usually had another mincer with sally or a sorc for demezz.

Then again I might just be stupid, but I dont think its easy for mincer/sally/BB because of the mezz.

Owl

Fledgling Freddie
u might need to heal the minstrel too sometimes. and maybe Ylyssan will aggro the cleric, but no big deal...if u want to do it fast, put the minstrel in melee too, and heal him too. will go down faster ;p

pbaz

Fledgling Freddie
Owl said:
maybe Ylyssan will aggro the cleric, but no big deal...

Put fop/bot at max heal range from the pet and the snake can't aggro the cleric then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom