@soloers

Dirtymind

Loyal Freddie
Playing dsII atm... Daoc got boring... but maybe I log on this week, lets see.

Furnus

Fledgling Freddie
skold no one wants 1 on 1 with you, you ALWAYS sos and run away...

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
Furnus said:
skold no one wants 1 on 1 with you, you ALWAYS sos and run away...

and you've fought me 1vs1 when?

oh yeah, it ended like this:

sshot719.jpg

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
enkor said:
and you've fought me 1vs1 when?

oh yeah, it ended like this:

sshot719.jpg

Suce hate for skald :/

Personaly i respect him, i will duel you 1 on 1 with my NS although its free rpt's to you :p

Furnus

Fledgling Freddie
i remember that,

Twas 2 nights before new years and the snow was falling silently outside my little window, i sat with a warm cuppa hot chocolate sipping it slowly, enjoying every bit. A cold draft was pulsing through my room but i was in the christmas spirit so i ignored it. As i drunked by the christmas spirit was, i descided to run around df wishing everyone a merry christmas a happy new year. Just as i had put up the final mistle toe and but a candle in the hand of a cambion, evul skold came thrashing through the halls, dingy dingy dong! He quickly tore down all my beutifull holiday ornaments.
I remember standing there, cold, in the gloomey light of the darkness falls looking into the ceiling and screaming for salvation!

confused

Can't get enough of FH
I'm hiding at home. Though when i venture out it's mainly SI area's

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Furnus said:
i remember that,

Twas 2 nights before new years and the snow was falling silently outside my little window, i sat with a warm cuppa hot chocolate sipping it slowly, enjoying every bit. A cold draft was pulsing through my room but i was in the christmas spirit so i ignored it. As i drunked by the christmas spirit was, i descided to run around df wishing everyone a merry christmas a happy new year. Just as i had put up the final mistle toe and but a candle in the hand of a cambion, evul skold came thrashing through the halls, dingy dingy dong! He quickly tore down all my beutifull holiday ornaments.
I remember standing there, cold, in the gloomey light of the darkness falls looking into the ceiling and screaming for salvation!

Carebear!1!!

Damion

Fledgling Freddie
Skold post my whine too !! when i got u to 10% when im rr 4l9 :< GF twas, except i blew purge and forgot stick was on E so u got ur sidestyle in anywho, lost me the fight.

Korgan

Banned
Givf a roleplaying, classic PvP server with enough population, old frontiers and no Cata classes IMO. :(

Oh and fries too!

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
such uber abuse by frakoz...

"you gay fuck"
"no compassion" - its camlann ..
"you gay ass frenchie that goes around raping small children, bet you'd like that, you seem the type" - no comment

guessy

Fledgling Freddie
If i saw u i was always happy skold ,=) u always give good rp, too bad always once a day only :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom