Soloers in the frontier

Redfern

Fledgling Freddie
I had a little trouble finding a title to this thread, so that will have to do :)

I spend a lot of time in the frontiers and joins the BG whenever I see one up. Each day I also see ppl complaining about al the solo'ers - calls them rp horny and egocentric. I can only speak for myself and many other hunters in general, as I dont solo with any other chars. Most hunters have evolved an extraordinary patience in RvR, We dont mind waiting for hours untill action happends, and many of us stay behind at reclaimed towers as protection until it upgrades. Sometimes we wait at unclaimed towers for someone to claim. So what's the point at grouping some tank or caster who runs around with the mainzerg, when we are only with the main in short periods of time. Then of cause when we are in the heat of the action, defending a tower or keep we could group. Well, that is where I make up for the time waisted, menthioned above.

Bergskalle

Loyal Freddie
Well, I would say it's totally opposite. Ppl don't complain on soloers, but ppl who add etc etc. And not at least fg's who zerg soloers doing 1on1. But the main problem with 'rp horny' players are when they're grouped, and a raid is on. They run around solo even if they're grouped! Ignoring what the raidleader tells them to do etc. And I think that is what most ppl mean about rp-horny players.

enigma

Fledgling Freddie
When I want to define that term I just think about certain skalds*cough* that feels the need to help a soloing warrior to kill a solo scout, repeatedly, when the scout is obviously solo. :p

Bergskalle

Loyal Freddie
We are RP-horny beeings...
I can say I've helped warriors vs. scouts before, but you can't say this is a known 'problem' done by skalds :p Scout usually have the advantage against us, so would'nt whine about us gimpy skalds :)

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
solo because there are never any grps going , no idea where to go to find one of these rare grps either.. only grps out are setup guild gank grps :eek:

Redfern

Fledgling Freddie
Those so-called 1 on 1's, are not always so easerly defined. Sneaking around in stealth a lot make me see many different situations, and it is not often I see a 1on1 start and finish with those 2 players. In the most situations it is albs adding and the mid who dies. The other problem is that some want help, some dont. Personally, I try to value the situation, if the mid looks in trouble I will try to help, unless it's a lost cause with multiple albs. Archertypes are more carefull now, when to engage in combat because camuflage has much more value in NF, and it is on a timer for some time after combat.

My opinion about the whole 1on1 concept is though, that I dont support it. If anyone, for exammple expect to do a 1on1 at bled bridge, I really doubt that noone would add. It's a war out there - not a tournament. However, I would totally support it if Mythic should introduce something like an arena in the frontier, where ppl on entering would be immune to damage untill challenged.

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
Coldbeard said:
solo because there are never any grps going , no idea where to go to find one of these rare grps either.. only grps out are setup guild gank grps :eek:

try bledmeer, normally loads of ppl about ^^

Bergskalle

Loyal Freddie
Funkybunny said:
btw porsgrunn sucks.. skien > all :)

Øy, Skien lukter rumpe.. pga den jævla papirdritten!
Porsgrunn sucks også, selv om jeg bor der ^^

Strega

Fledgling Freddie
Bergskalle said:

Nah,men spøker med det iblandt, må jo ha selvironi. For tiden er jeg derimot situert i Southampton grunnet studier :clap:

Snakkes^^

Bergskalle

Loyal Freddie
Basic_X said:
snækker du dialækt da æller? :D

Neh, han har ganske lik dialekt som resten av oss på søt-øst landet. Bare noen mindre forskjeller x) Skarrer litt mer osv. Men jeg hører lite dialekt når han snakker :p

Soss er ikke bra, så håper du forteller sannheten :p

z1nox

Fledgling Freddie
Coldbeard said:
slutt å spam nå sørlendinger!

vestlandet 4tw :p

Egentlig ikke... regner som faen 24/7 :p oh, bor på vestlandet btw ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom