Solo zone project

would you like to come solo in Pennine mountains friday the 6th october 18:00 CET

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

whinersmincer

Fledgling Freddie
Knothead said:
nope again like i said before i pay to go anywhere in NF and will not stay out of a certain area just for soloers i will respect a night every now and again but no permanant solo place unless soloers stay out of normal rvr

it doesent matter u are celtic leaf army u probelly cant kill a solo with a fg....
i can remember when tyro and me took out af fg of celtic leaf army..
good fun

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
whinersmincer said:
it doesent matter u are celtic leaf army u probelly cant kill a solo with a fg....
i can remember when tyro and me took out af fg of celtic leaf army..
good fun
rofl you are quite funneh at times :kissit:

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
The fact that CLA holds more than.. what 300? Makes it almost impossible to say you're right since every guilds members performs more or less well in RvR, maybe you just happened to bump into someone from the lower end.

Briton_Knight

Fledgling Freddie
can i suggest sticking another option on the poll.

I agree to assist other soloers to wipe any idiots that bring a fg to wipe us

should do it i think :p

oh im in aswell. sounds like it should be fun.

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
pretty aweful set of options.

doesnt really capture what players want from daoc.

agree with Censi, rather crap options tbh, if you don't like the place suggested you don't like fair, that more or less what it says.

very bad put poll imo, optionwise

Takeing this one for example:

This is a bad idea but the zone is not the perfect place

eeh?

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
I know Elrandhir, but atleast you know what I ment.
try to not post flaming and whining tho, I kinda want this to be a serious thread:) as I really want to get this to work.
btw, you are all free to come with ideas:) I'm sure that many of you guys got some ideas you want to share.

please don't flame others ideas. intopic:p

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
GrIrcSpammer said:
shadowblade queen will be der !

meet u there fat boi! for the sake of perfect and fair fights ^^ hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

dumb%20people.jpg

AngeLujo

Fledgling Freddie
Weever said:
well me n my homies say otherwise ;) heres a pic of me :)

that's like SI? if you seen your "friends" that long time ago i don't really fear them to come :eek:

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
Fahdlan said:
I chosed pennine mnts, reasons.
1. it is easy to get there.
You're an alb, every zone in alb is easy to get to for you. And you have relics. Want even more perks?

I don't really want to go Pennines to fight albs camping a bridge just so they can run back and get resists+end reduction. This is what RvR in alb would become, IMO.

For an alb to not show any will what so ever to leave their own frontier and to suggest solo RvR is a slap in the face IMHO. Maybe try something else and get off your fat ass and take a boat to one of the other frontiers. Don't be a doorstepping cnut.

Mufasa

Fledgling Freddie
Caeli said:
You're an alb, every zone in alb is easy to get to for you. And you have relics. Want even more perks?

I don't really want to go Pennines to fight albs camping a bridge just so they can run back and get resists+end reduction. This is what RvR in alb would become, IMO.

For an alb to not show any will what so ever to leave their own frontier and to suggest solo RvR is a slap in the face IMHO. Maybe try something else and get off your fat ass and take a boat to one of the other frontiers. Don't be a doorstepping cnut.

Tbh (and from another alb this maybe hard to beleive) of all the 1vs1 fights i've personally had i been added on the least in HW (which is in alb fyi) thats by all realms btw dunno if HW is a calming influence but mostly ppl seem less likely to add there (unless theres grp'd and zerging all solo'rs) ofc all realms have there Zerg-O-Nauts and adding tards but thats just the way rvr is atm FG's included just to keen to zerg everyone for the holy arpee. :(

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Caeli said:

If the area in question is over by the coast then it takes about the same amount of time to get there as an alb as it does for a mid/hib to jump on a boat. I'd happily go to the other frontiers, but since the only people you find in them are all gathered 2ft from their keeps bridge, there's very little point.

The best solution would be to have an area in each realm, that way the soloers are split up a little more so it's even less worth fg's dropping past to rp farm, and if there's a rr11 tank you know you can't kill slaughtering one of the locations, you can go try your luck at one of the other 2 locations.

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
where is the "WE DON'T CARE OPTION" !?

last time there was an effort made for solo rvr, you, the same community that "supported" the idea, buttfucked the solo rvr zone by running with sorcs and theurgists and warlocks with di bot on stick

and now you want to bring this thing back, in a public open forum ?

GW xd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom