Solo xp area(s)

shanison

Fledgling Freddie
I'm starting to roll another char on Mid and am looking for a good spot to solo xp (+ possible bb). On Alb there is a great place to solo from 22-40 near Renaris/Relic gate, which gives some decent cash, and reasonable drops for around levels 30-40, so was wondering is there was a similar place in Mid? (Yes I will go and have a look for myself, just looking for a heads up) :)

Thanks in advance.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Yggdra Forest and Uppland , relic keep side.. Uppland is a bit lower (20-30), while Yggdra is 30-40.

shanison

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks. I was just about to post on TDA forum, so that has saved a job. Knew a guild mate would know :)

Was going to look around that area as it is around about the same as the Alb side. Will check it next time I'm on.

So, in Arctic Rose eh? ;)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
yeah, but I'm not playing on Limors much. I'm addicted to my infiltrator so playing only him atm :) Think uppland is the frontier side, not relic side, but not sure.. or they might both be good :)

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Relic Temple side (north) from Svasud is nice for lev20 upwards and iirc theres a nice camp of yellow-orange mobs to a lev 20 you can sit in teh middle of as they are neutral then just roam behind the relic gates and you should be safe and get decent xp up to 30-35 easily :)

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
DF was always one of the best spots for xp when duo with bb. imho, and loads of cash too.

Nomans

Can't get enough of FH
DF is a good place to xp, as stated by previous poster, but you always have the chance to get ganked by the other two realms, atleast relic side of the gates, there is no chance of that, unless they been unlocked..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom