Solo stealthers

Arawn

Fledgling Freddie
It's fun to solo sometimes...and sometimes not.

sshot199.jpg

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
nice ^^

Now, gimme a nice lil' url for that UI :)

(pretty please with sugar on top)

Night

Fledgling Freddie
I didnt say that in his log! its lies! Im evul and hate leechers!

[e]

Fledgling Freddie
what... I counted only 6. Are you saying you can't kill 6 gimps @ RR 9.x ? :)

Blitzing

Fledgling Freddie
gimpchimp said:
A touch tangential, but how do you install those UIs? TIA.
you go to Toa/UI and make a directory called custom and then when you log in, where you select your chars, go opstions and change skin to custom. :D should be it, ofc you have to copy the ui files you downloaded in there :D

Framfall

Banned
Nice screenshot, now why is there a small space from the bottom of your screenie to your GUI windows?.

Much like all the Censmilla vids and screenies.

Oh wait is that where the radar bar pops?

:cheers:

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Framfall said:
Nice screenshot, now why is there a small space from the bottom of your screenie to your GUI windows?.

I really hope your joking

Jergiot

Fledgling Freddie
Framfall said:

when u got window mode on, and same res ingame as u do in windows, thats what u get. that space between the bottom and gui windows u dont actually see ingame, its abit weird.

Framfall

Banned
Jergiot said:
when u got window mode on, and same res ingame as u do in windows, thats what u get. that space between the bottom and gui windows u dont actually see ingame, its abit weird.

Bullshit and you know it :) if you look at his friends window or the one under it...it's under the other windows, or he might just have a very weird windows qb.

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Framfall said:
Bullshit and you know it :) if you look at his friends window or the one under it...it's under the other windows, or he might just have a very weird windows qb.

Ok now I really really hope you're joking.

Not that Papasan aint a zerging, adding radar abuser; but he's right about the window thing

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
If some1 starts another stealth related thread, I am gonna start chasing every Stealther outta emain. add zurg rape or wtvr.

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
Clipse said:
If some1 starts another stealth related thread, I am gonna start chasing every Stealther outta emain. add zurg rape or wtvr.

roll an Stealther and talk with us :D

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Framfall said:

rofl, are you for real?

there always is a small space on the bottom of a screenie while playing windowed mode.. stop throwing serious accusitions to people when you're absolutely clueless, please

Arawn

Fledgling Freddie
I dont get it? Is he accusing me for radar or what?

Anyway what I wanted to show with this screenshot is that it happens on all realms "ATM" since ppl wanna boost their rp till NF launch or smth.

Yadeniel

Fledgling Freddie
Yep, st fights these days are really boring. Almost all mid sts zerg, u cant solo much :(

THe only sb i see solo is grimster, and i think he is in that screen :(

THinking of leave my infil till NF comes..

Yadeniel

Fledgling Freddie
I think u didnt see the NS/ranger zerg behind apk today, cyclodia leading it :) and ofc adari, aloca and censimilia there too :)

Like 6-7sts i think :) and came to emain with 1bard, dunno where he was later :)

Wiro

Fledgling Freddie
Yadeniel said:
THe only sb i see solo is grimster, and i think he is in that screen :(

Grimster -- Solo
Solo -- Grimster

Hmm I dunno but for some reason these 2 words don't really seem to combine very well :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom