(Solo) RvR Shadowblade Movie Database

illu

Part of the furniture
What is your favourite (Solo) RvR Shadowblade Movie and why? I've collected over 100 SB Movies from all over the place, and before a hard drive blows up, I want to post the very best in a single location so that people that like these sorts of movies can go there and get a good start to their collection.

I'll probably limit it to about 20 or 30 movies depending on responses, but I have started the collection here:
http://hosted.filefront.com/Illusb
with these movies:
Mine :p
Ciliviel's 6 vids
Unforgiving Blade
Stalkerr Unleashed Part 1

I will be adding Dark Horizon soon, but what else should be in there? I'm looking for mainly solo action, fun, good fights, nice editing, stuff that sometimes makes you go "wow" kind of thing.

Tell me some vids or locations of vids that I should have seen that really made you want to make an SB, tell me your favourites!

Oli - Illu

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
i think ciliviel 4 is really good, music is nice, good fights, he wtfpwns like 4 stealthers in some fights :p

but tbh, i like your movies more illu, you are the best SB i have ever seen.. honestly.
you have great music, you have great fights, good quality on your movies, oh, and ill never forget when you killed elajt (rr10 infil) in your 2nd movie while you had RS :D
that was awesome ^^

illu

Part of the furniture
Emmet said:
i think ciliviel 4 is really good, music is nice, good fights, he wtfpwns like 4 stealthers in some fights :p

but tbh, i like your movies more illu, you are the best SB i have ever seen.. honestly.
you have great music, you have great fights, good quality on your movies, oh, and ill never forget when you killed elajt (rr10 infil) in your 2nd movie while you had RS :D
that was awesome ^^

Thanks bud :p The cheque is in the post :>
I'll have to check PerforateArtery.com for more SB Movies soon and a few other places. I'm such a vid addict, and always watch the vids to the end, even if a few of them are pretty painful to watch o_O. I think one SB guy was expressing his undying love to his in-game girlfriend in one vid, and doing more roleplay instead of fighting action (I was thinking - just get a room! :>) :/ But someone has taken the time to put the movie together and that has to be respected.

Oli - Illu

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
if i make a third will u add that ? :(

u need 3vs1 fights pwning high rr, funny clips and comments.. what more :p?

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
Twinky said:
if i make a third will u add that ? :(

u need 3vs1 fights pwning high rr, funny clips and comments.. what more :p?

your vids are nice too, kinda weird (maybe only my crappy pc) but the 2nd movie was like widescreen or something, everyone looked really fat in media player and vlc :( found another program that ran it good though, and was a nice vid ;)

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
DavidH said:
Unforgiving Blade > All

it can be only me, but it seemed like all he did was either pwning low rr's, unbuffed ppl, or both..

illu

Part of the furniture
Twinky said:
it can be only me, but it seemed like all he did was either pwning low rr's, unbuffed ppl, or both..

I think the reason it is so "famous" is that it was probably the first vid that was good enough quality where the music was great and it really made me and I think quite a few people to make an SB. The fights are funny and lots of good camera work, the music was superb and overrall just a classic great vid. I think the SB is Exercia if I remember and I think there are another 3 vids by the same person, 1 is half a sb half a hunter vid, another is really poor quality (literally like looking at the screen through the bottom of a pint glass) and I can't remember the other one.
But Unforgiving Blade just stands out as the first truly "cool" SB Movie.
And I bought the Apocalyptica CD off the strength of that first song :>

Oli - Illu

Littles

Loyal Freddie
illu said:
I think the reason it is so "famous" is that it was probably the first vid that was good enough quality where the music was great and it really made me and I think quite a few people to make an SB. The fights are funny and lots of good camera work, the music was superb and overrall just a classic great vid. I think the SB is Exercia if I remember and I think there are another 3 vids by the same person, 1 is half a sb half a hunter vid, another is really poor quality (literally like looking at the screen through the bottom of a pint glass) and I can't remember the other one.
But Unforgiving Blade just stands out as the first truly "cool" SB Movie.
And I bought the Apocalyptica CD off the strength of that first song :>

Oli - Illu

Great video but ive always wondered what the apocalyptica album is like?

illu

Part of the furniture
xxManiacxx said:
Dwera have like 8 vids and I have 4 I think it was.

Giv links and what is your favourite one etc.?

Oli - Illu

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Both Exercias movies "Unforgiving Blade" and "No easy way out" were rox :).

Appollo

Part of the furniture
Emmet said:

that was awesome ^^

Yeh Mr Sixresistbuffs wins again.

Appollo

Part of the furniture
Says the guy that got pwned by a rezzsick Mr Sixresitbuffs :p

hehe sry j/k just had to say that.

Yeh i was pwned by his 2 bb's, QQ me.

Eladamri

Fledgling Freddie
Emmet said:

that was awesome ^^

WORD ! i love that movie imba fights cool music, my favorit sb movie anyone has link? :p

Hjelper

Loyal Freddie
Appollo said:

I dont understand FH :mad: I tought I removed that :mad:

Jilson

Fledgling Freddie
There was quite a good one called RISING i have it on my pc its a frostalf rr4 SB shadowzerk.

I think i enjoyed Illus vids the most out of the shadowblade vids i've seen, i also liked Shadow War I and II. Shadowblade has been the most fun char i have played and if i had the resources i'd like to brush mine down and TOA him up, but just not got the time or friends anymore on mid to sort him out so i can only watch movies to remember the experience :D

illu

Part of the furniture
Eladamri said:
WORD ! i love that movie imba fights cool music, my favorit sb movie anyone has link? :p

The link is in the first post :>

I added Dark Horizon last night. I'll have to sort my video library out in the next few weeks and get a few more in there.
Any more people remember any vids that just made them want to make an SB? Or that made them think - I need to learn how to make a movie!

Once I finish all the video sorting - I might make a little oscars list of things like best fight scene, funniest moment, best music overrall, best intro, best outro, that kind of stuff :> The Illu SB Oscars 2006. I might have to make one of those poll things once all the data is in ^^. And then I'll fiddle the result like Big Brother did in England just the other day :>

And Come on England! T-minus 2 hours! :england:

Oli - Illu

illu

Part of the furniture
Appollo said:

Hey - you were pwned by my leet skills! :> and Battler :p

You still playing your Infil much?

Oli - Illu

Corran

Part of the furniture
Littles said:
Great video but ive always wondered what the apocalyptica album is like?

Which one?

Got all their albums i think, but tbh you really got to be in the right mood for it, not something you can listen to often i find. Mind you, cost me a fortune to import them as no feckers in UK had them :p

illu

Part of the furniture
Jilson said:
There was quite a good one called RISING i have it on my pc its a frostalf rr4 SB shadowzerk.

I think i enjoyed Illus vids the most out of the shadowblade vids i've seen, i also liked Shadow War I and II. Shadowblade has been the most fun char i have played and if i had the resources i'd like to brush mine down and TOA him up, but just not got the time or friends anymore on mid to sort him out so i can only watch movies to remember the experience :D

That sounds familiar, I think Kiwik's vid was called Rising and it was indeed very good.
Now I just need to magic about 2-3 days where I have nothing to do to watch all these movies again :>

Oli - Illu

Lajsen

Fledgling Freddie
omg at the unforgiving blade vid , got me in such a good mood, i made a bg1 sb last night ,, givf more bg1 99%qua parts illu , only gloves on cm :)

well illu's movie made me think " awesome!! i HAVE to make a movie aswell"
frapsed alot of fights lately but i doubt i will ever make a full movie ..

for now its just nice to watch my own fight and see what mistakes i make ..

i know its a sb thread but u should watch BigJake3 , its a US inf movie hes quite good imho ,,

take care :)

Eladamri

Fledgling Freddie
illu said:
The link is in the first post :>

I added Dark Horizon last night. I'll have to sort my video library out in the next few weeks and get a few more in there.
Any more people remember any vids that just made them want to make an SB? Or that made them think - I need to learn how to make a movie!

Once I finish all the video sorting - I might make a little oscars list of things like best fight scene, funniest moment, best music overrall, best intro, best outro, that kind of stuff :> The Illu SB Oscars 2006. I might have to make one of those poll things once all the data is in ^^. And then I'll fiddle the result like Big Brother did in England just the other day :>

And Come on England! T-minus 2 hours! :england:

Oli - Illu

aye just noticed hehe ty mate m downloading now! :) ur movies made me abuse my mates NS tho and nice idea for the rating:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom