Solo RR11 Skald vid from Caerleon Cluster

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Downloading...

Its a shame 'Warhead' never made a movie, he was a damn good Skald.

Amphrax/Arauddry

Gahn

Resident Freddy
He does indeed know how to play the toon, that said opposition is rather shit (take that rr11 Hero -.-) and he seems to prefer solo rr3-4 duos rather than going head to head with similar rr toons.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Downloading...

Its a shame 'Warhead' never made a movie, he was a damn good Skald.

Amphrax/Arauddry

He tried i think but he couldn't work out how to cover that odd pinging sound he heard whenever he zeroed in on people from the other side of the zone :(

Anyway, he was a god awful skald who either zerged or embarrassed himself when adding

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Nice editing and some decent fights. Some of it I would classify as pure shit though with all the run-through and run-away tactics and other things I really don't think belongs in a 1v1. But then again, I'm not a soloer :) Guess there's a reason as to why I stick to 8v8 instead. Because some of those things would simply drive me insane in the end, when people start using "tactics" and "tricks" instead of accepting their defeat. Can understand vs several enemies etc, but.. Anyhow, yeah, some decent stuff I guess.

PS: dis+dd's and sprint away for dd's to regen (in a 1v1).... -.- I mean, ok, it wins you the fight. But bringing a friend can also win you the fight. Imo.

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
He knows how to play and what to do, pretty good player.
The other guys were not that good, but ffs he is playing a skald :/

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
dis+dd's and sprint away for dd's to regen (in a 1v1
Not seen the vid, but I'm guessing health regen mythians would screw that up. Bad enuff kiting stuff on a pure nuker, nm skald dding for 150 every 15s or wtf it is.

Nate

FH is my second home
Some of it I would classify as pure shit though with all the run-through and run-away tactics

tihihi TT didn't use run-away tactics in 8v8! :D oh kitings different ;p sorry couldn't resist hehe.

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Nice editing and some decent fights. Some of it I would classify as pure shit though with all the run-through and run-away tactics and other things I really don't think belongs in a 1v1. But then again, I'm not a soloer :) Guess there's a reason as to why I stick to 8v8 instead. Because some of those things would simply drive me insane in the end, when people start using "tactics" and "tricks" instead of accepting their defeat. Can understand vs several enemies etc, but.. Anyhow, yeah, some decent stuff I guess.

PS: dis+dd's and sprint away for dd's to regen (in a 1v1).... -.- I mean, ok, it wins you the fight. But bringing a friend can also win you the fight. Imo.

Kiting,starfing,run through, tricks and stuff in generall are what spice up a good 1vs1 ... and make it even more fun and challenging. Predict, watch, adapt, overcome.
Sounds u guys saw a nice vid... will tell my bitch to DL it for me !

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
tihihi TT didn't use run-away tactics in 8v8! :D oh kitings different ;p sorry couldn't resist hehe.
owned :X #Insert random excuse here!#

LOL Nate :D Have to say tho that TT (aswell as FL) were usually awesome at kiting fights with those damn annoying theurgs - made me respec MoC - gits :fluffle:

bah i miss those days and the uber scraps :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom