Solo ML exp

Kari

Fledgling Freddie
Looking for ideas for pharming solo ML exp on my warden particularly. I'm well aware that it's faster, easier & more fun to get ML exp in a group, that I can get it in RvR from kills, and that I could tag along on arti hunts or ml's to get some - however, this is for the times when those aren't available :)

So, there's the melos/naxos/skyros priests that give it & can be solo'd by certain classes, what else is there that solo's can get ml exp from?

Ta in advance.

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
if you want to do it in pve, best realy is to leech ml exp of other ml raids that you done already, or by killing mobs I go with getting together a smaller party and kill triton shamans in messo, they give 3% each kill. And are about 6 or so in each camp melos/naxos/skyros

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
some mobs in the epic zone in S.hills give ml xp afaik, dont ask for loc or where abouts tho :( :p

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
only mobs in epic zone that give ml exp are the named mobs, and they give 5% each and are on long repop timer, so dosnt realy go that fast to farm

Bluevixen

Fledgling Freddie
I know the epic quest mob from the Hero epic gives MLXP and the mob next to it...Juggernaugt or something gives MLXP, but they ain't soloable.

My animist needs 300%mlxp and I can duel log a FOP druid. Probably going ML2 tonight for some XP but PM me if you want to start a small group

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Heta said:
if you want to do it in pve, best realy is to leech ml exp of other ml raids that you done already, or by killing mobs I go with getting together a smaller party and kill triton shamans in messo, they give 3% each kill. And are about 6 or so in each camp melos/naxos/skyros

acctually it getts less on depending on your ml lvl.

ML1 = 10% from shammys
ML2 = 5% from shammys
and so on.

i tryd

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
I think 3% is the minimum Triton Shamans will give.

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Ryuno said:
I think 3% is the minimum Triton Shamans will give.

Well I got 2/3 mlxp off them at ML3 - every 2 kills I got 5 mlxp. But I spose slow farming with aggro about.

Ocalinn

Fledgling Freddie
kiliarien said:
Well I got 2/3 mlxp off them at ML3 - every 2 kills I got 5 mlxp. But I spose slow farming with aggro about.

at ml6 they gave me about 0.5%ml xp

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom