Solo Garrosh....

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Says more about the class imbalance/raid difficulty really ;)

Heh, even if it is Flex and DK's do have lots of self healing its still quite impressive, I doubt many other random dk's could do the same, even with the same gear levels.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Heh yeah didn't mean it's not impressive, i reveled myself when i soloed the forge of souls triple dungeon during lich times :p

DKs funnily as it is just keep on being the go to solo class. Paladins are almost as good and awrlocks can pretty much solo anything in the world(dungeons however not that well).

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Aye, the best soloers do seem to be

Death Knights
Hunters
Warlocks

Maybe we'll see more soloers though now that Leech is in the game, with a decent % of Leech you could prob solo some pretty impressive things. The only thing that lets pet classes down is Mind control mechanics, generally tanks can't and won't be mind controlled, the moment you introduce a pet into the picture however and you become a target for it, there are ways to get around MC mechanics but they generally involve taunting a boss when its due or keeping an add on you to keep you flagged as a tank.

Last edited:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah i'm looking forward to seeing how big of a lifeleech/tank i can make my non-pet warlock, it's already ridicilous as i'm standing at 120k health :p

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Yeah i'm looking forward to seeing how big of a lifeleech/tank i can make my non-pet warlock, it's already ridicilous as i'm standing at 120k health :p

yea, gonna lvl my hunter first, then lock and then finally paladin I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom