Football Sold

ramathorn

Fledgling Freddie
Even as a united supporter i really got sick of his attitude. He is a great player for us but his head is lodged much too far up his ass. Its an awesome price, I am happy with it and hope fergy puts it to good use (and doesnt buy four more nani's)

Where do real get this money from though? insane

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Ribery to Man U for 45 million methinks?

Either way, it's a blow. :D

leviathane

Part of the furniture
Even as a united supporter i really got sick of his attitude. He is a great player for us but his head is lodged much too far up his ass. Its an awesome price, I am happy with it and hope fergy puts it to good use (and doesnt buy four more nani's)

Where do real get this money from though? insane

their billionaire chariman Florentino Perez who vowed to turn RM back to the galacticos era. So far so good.

rynnor

Rockhound
He was a complete no show at the Champions league final - if thats worth 80million whats Messi worth :p

ramathorn

Fledgling Freddie
He was a complete no show at the Champions league final - if thats worth 80million whats Messi worth :p

in fairness i dont think it was his fault he was a no show, man u in general didnt show up. the same could be said for messi in the chelski game and last year against united etc etc

leviathane

Part of the furniture
don't think messi would ever leave Barca so doubt tht'll ever be an issue.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!

The whole team was a no-show, and he was probably the best player out of them.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Finally he has gone and we don't have to see him diving in pain when a feather brushes past him anymore

Yaka

Part of the furniture
they shoulda asked for 100 mill. still kinda thought hed be on his way as real are hawking ruud van nistleroy about and the two hate each other.

united have got tosic, wellbeck and macheda waiting. but i hope they get that nifty bloke from lyon benzema

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
RM close to closing David Villa deal too.

When will they realise they still have a shit defence?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
They don't care. It's all about getting the biggest names for commercial reasons.

***** :(

Everz

FH is my second home
only 20million more and they'd have bought newcastle. lols

Wij

I am a FH squatter
hehe - i ribbed my toon supporting boss about that today :)

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Thank fuck I've seen the last of his slimey fucking face. Good riddance, he was a cry baby who acted like a spoilt little kid who thinks he is far more important than he actually is. To prove his worth he has now fucked Paris Hilton (or so it seems).

Fuck off grease ball, and I imagine any of the English teams will be battering your new team in the next champions league comp.

By the way Platini said fuck all about the Kaka transfer, you know, because an English team wasn't involved in that. Hes moaning his tiny balls off now over this Ronaldo deal, saying its obscene and ruining the game, funny that. He couldn't give a shit until the English were involved. Hes a **** and Ronaldo is a **** :eek:

Lollie

Loyal Freddie
same with sebb blater, he's justifying the move to Real, if it was the other way around it would be branded as obscene and destroying the game

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Actually Trem, to be fair to platini in this case, he said both moves were hurting the game, and creating an unbalanced and unfair playing field.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
platini is only saying that coz ten years down the road there may be a euro league ran by 15 to 20 of the richest/best teams in europe and uefa will be excluded and its money spinning champs league none exsistant

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Yeah of course there is that, he is bitter about football not played the way he wants. But he has some valid points, Brooking says the same things, money need to filter down football better.

Marc

FH is my second home
Platini is only complaining because the money is going to an english team. If Real were paying say, Inter milan £80m he wouldnt give a shit.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
They don't care. It's all about getting the biggest names for commercial reasons.

***** :(

Ibrahimovic next then? :p

would be fun to see those 2 on the same team tho :)

it'd be a competition on who's the biggest arse methinks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom