Solamnuz 1:) Ze movie...

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Ok here is my first warrior vid.

Hope that it will bring a few minutes of fun to someone.
If you dont care for heavy tank vids dont dl. You will prolly think its boring:)
If you dont like people clicking....dont dl. I always played like that and i wont change after all the years i played. Got tons of pointers about it, so dont need more of those.

Im not ubba, i play quite casually even though i soloed a long time on both hero and now this. So spare me the" you play like a noob " comments:p

I post it here mostly like a memory for the people that are in it...and for the people that like to keep it and maybe share it to show fights they are in etc. I made it for myself with that very reason in mind.

The fights are mostly 1 vs 1. I recorded tons of material, but didnt have much frappsed from me fighting more people. It was mostly me getting zerged or more 1 vs 1s. Or me fighting several and someone adding in end etc.
I tried to include fight that are exciting and that was a challenge to me, so in some i dump....and some i dont have to but they were tough nonetheless.

Any questions about specs or temps etc, go ahead and ask.

Now enjoy. Will upload to a nother link hopefully during the evening at a friends place. For now i have only filefront.

/sol.

ebenezer2 Profile, ebenezer2 Details - FileFront.com

PS...for you euros. This is copied from the US board. You allready what to expect from the nooby hero:p

kivik

Part of the furniture
Don't know really, you're good at your class but I didn't find it too interesting, mostly because the class is one of the strongest solo classes around. Duels? Boring :mad: Wasn't it freaking obvious RP farming in the third last fight or something, against John something lurikeen hero, had bots and everything resssing, a disgrace.

Missed some Xv1, but there were some nice fights aswell.

Keep it up.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Don't know really, you're good at your class but I didn't find it too interesting, mostly because the class is one of the strongest solo classes around. Duels? Boring :mad: Wasn't it freaking obvious RP farming in the third last fight or something, against John something lurikeen hero, had bots and everything resssing, a disgrace.

Missed some Xv1, but there were some nice fights aswell.

Keep it up.

Afraid i wont :eek: warrior/pally/warden fights are just sooo zzzzzzzz.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
warrior fights are only interesting when its 1vx :(

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
his charcontrol doesn't really allow for anything else except straight up duels, and those, as said, are kinda boring on a warrior :(

good effort on the vid, it was pretty well made but the fights were boring :(

the only really positive thing i can say about the vid was that there was lots of polearmsmen dying. especially the guy who didnt even bother to spam the frontal style, but just held the anytime snare down the entire fight. gj.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Think we've been over the fights already

But the music had a nice variety :D

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe cheers:) And yeh i agree some when it comes to the entertainment factor of tank fights. Also you dont play against these guys and that prolly makes it a little less intresting as well. When you see a hated hard tank go down in a vid that you lost to many times( kagato stylee kinda guy:p) You like seeing someone pawn him.
Many of the tanks you see are those types...so for me and others there its a bit more entertaining:)

Still, warrior is a more boring character then my hero...and if i could choose id play him more often. Now since dyvet sucks i rerolled killbury and at least im having some fun again.
As i said i had lots of good fights against multiples, but neither of them were especially exciting imo, and nothing i wanted to remember^^.

Thanx for watching though:)
/sol.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Also....about 1 vs x fights. you will be aware of that those oportunitys will shrink more and more with the new dragon stuff^^. The only time ur able to do this is when people are not templated or real noobs^^.

All the new stuf makes the fights really long. And the risq for you being zerged gets really big i can tell you. Its very rare to actually pawn anyone using myths+dragongear nowadays. Paradoxal thing is that a few years back i remember people screaming for more survivability and longer fights....well now its here:p

DS^^

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Paradoxal thing is that a few years back i remember people screaming for more survivability and longer fights....well now its here:p

DS^^

Alas Mythic always tend to use a sledge hammer to fix a minor crack.

Regarding dueling videos, sadly it would take over a year to get enough good soloing fights to fill a half interesting video these days without a few duels thrown in, I think the novelty of daoc vids has rather worn out.

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved

Regarding dueling videos, sadly it would take over a year to get enough good soloing fights to fill a half interesting video these days without a few duels thrown in, I think the novelty of daoc vids has rather worn out.

Not for my 8yr old son, he loves watching Ebens video's :worthy:

keep em coming Eb me ole m8

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie

aye, ur partly right in waht you say imo. Ofc after all of us seeing so many videos it has to take something really special to make us very intrested. Its the same for me. Also making videos for me isnt as it was the first time either. I tend to have myself as the nr one reason for making it now, meaning i like to keep it as a memory of the people im fighting and my own character as well.
Something to remember daoc by in later years to come:)
/sol.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
the novelty has prolly worn out more because of the reason ebeen says...

fights are just silly now. the game is broken for the solo'er where so many layers of retarded expansions adding little boosts and things to use, little nuggets to boost your tune, and ofc the recent defensive changes...

its kind of ruined it... shame because there still lots of diversity with the massive amount of cool classes in daoc..

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Not for my 8yr old son, he loves watching Ebens video's :worthy:

keep em coming Eb me ole m8

thanx a lot my friend:) Il try to make another one before the game dies hehe. Either a solamnuz 2....or Ebeneza 1( SB) Or my heretic. We will see hehe.
/hugs sol.

Digi

Fledgling Freddie
I Cant get it to work what software do i need ?

censi

Can't get enough of FH
nice work, solid warrior you got there... some nice chilled music too...

needed less duels and more footage of chaining sneaks thrown in with some of those duels I guess.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
nice work, solid warrior you got there... some nice chilled music too...

needed less duels and more footage of chaining sneaks thrown in with some of those duels I guess.

thanx cens:) An yeh..if i could choose myself id liked some really good me versus severals. Would have made me happier with it. Im happy...but that would have made it a bit more solid:)
/sol.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
the novelty has prolly worn out more because of the reason ebeen says...

fights are just silly now. the game is broken for the solo'er where so many layers of retarded expansions adding little boosts and things to use, little nuggets to boost your tune, and ofc the recent defensive changes...

its kind of ruined it... shame because there still lots of diversity with the massive amount of cool classes in daoc..

True to a degree regarding expansions and boosts, but to my mind there should never be a situration where someone has absolutely 0 chance to win against another player no matter of what benefits or odds he has stacked in his favour.

There should always be the tiniest remote outside chance that somebody could win a fight against any other specific class/player but that has not been the case since the Shrouded Isle days.

Now there are many siturations and classes where there will be completely and utterly no chance to win no matter how much skill, buffs, timers and abilities you have, and this is something i've seen many times from both sides of the fight.

The unexpected, not knowing wether your going to win or not, that is something I missed alot in daoc, towards the end I usually knew within the first 10 seconds which way a fight would go or how many timers i'd need to win. That kind of excitment is difficult to bring back to a 5 year old game let alone a video of a 5 year old game.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Whats so great bout dragongear? Sure it has nice stats but that isnt really everything? Proccs or what?

yus:p Ablatives for a value of 300 i believe...and celerety procs and hots. The weapon i got åprocs celerety all the time. There are also a proc on the 2hander i had that removes 30 AF when it procs. Also the new weapons have really nice speeds etc too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom