Solamnus & Andral

Cemeterygates

Can't get enough of FH
cool to see ya playin again dude :) i wanna make a come back but i think my GF has chucked out my accy info so can't renew :(

nerf edit timers :( will always remember the time on crau west bridge you had 5 stealthers on ya...i came runnin along an was like "5 stealthers on my mate sol?!?! i aint havin that fucker!!" an waded in...took 2 of em out an knowin your a tough bastard left ya to kill the other 3...which ya did :D...fuckin class...

Cemeterygates

Can't get enough of FH
wanted to add to last comment with an edit but seems freddy's is bein a cnut burger.
maybe we could duo for old times sake sol should i get my accy up again? :D an tbh all this "dyvet is dead dont play it" aint helpin people!! we need all the people we can get on dyvet!

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
cool to see ya playin again dude , i wanna make a come back but i think my GF has chucked out my accy info so can't renew :(

lol..:p
Yeh i been gaming a bit. reetemplated to something slightly better:) So its a bit of fun. But not much action unfortunatly.Then again it will be when US action is a bit bad or im bored there to logg on here for a bit and chat and solo a bit:)
Hope to cya around too:).
Eb.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
nerf edit timers :( will always remember the time on crau west bridge you had 5 stealthers on ya...i came runnin along an was like "5 stealthers on my mate sol?!?! i aint havin that fucker!!" an waded in...took 2 of em out an knowin your a tough bastard left ya to kill the other 3...which ya did :D...fuckin class...

lol..yeh that was fun:))

Sorin

Banned
Hahaha you are full of shit , im not the one crying ;)

Zergling fuckwit :D

Yet you continue to whine about me "zerging", being a fotm pole arms, flying etc.

Thats ignorant.. you're being ignorant.

Dipshit.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Yet you continue to whine about me "zerging", being a fotm pole arms, flying etc.

Thats ignorant.. you're being ignorant.

Dipshit.

Why would i cry ... i have nothing to prove 2300+ solo kills ;)

You are the fuckwit Savant worrier who runs with CM and expects ''Respect'' as a solo player when the fancy takes you ... Hahahahahahahahahaha :)

Sorin

Banned
You are the fuckwit Savant worrier who runs with CM and expects ''Respect'' as a solo player when the fancy takes you ... Hahahahahahahahahaha :)

Erhm, no, no and no.

I don't give a fuck if people respect me or not. But if they do, i will respect them aswell.

And for the 2300+ solo kills: Rofl!! haha, even my reaver got more, shithead.

Do me and the world a favor:

Shut down your computer and get a life, motherfucker! :twak:

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Erhm, no, no and no.
And for the 2300+ solo kills: Rofl!! haha, even my reaver got more, shithead.

You wish wannabe :eek:

Now do the game a favour and shut your fucking big mouth imbaimbaCoCmaster CM fuckwit :D

Punishment

Resident Freddy
And what was the reason you replied again?

To make a valid arguement ;)

Go on Post your /title ... Give us all a chuckle Mr.Imba Solo Armsman ... If you have more than 1000 solo kills you can post me a hat and ill eat it :p

Sorin

Banned
To make a valid arguement ;)

Go on Post your /title ... Give us all a chuckle Mr.Imba Solo Armsman ... If you have more than 1000 solo kills you can post me a hat and ill eat it :p

I never said my armsman had more than 1000 solo kills... iirc he only have 700.

My reaver however got more.

And i would post a pic if i could, but for some reason it keeps saying
"Contains no data"

Untill it works i'l just laugh at the thought of you eating a hat.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Haha bump because this got me a Holiday and Sorin banned from FH , ahh memories :D

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Wow...thats a funny bump. It brought some good memories though.
/wave sol.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
bit rich coming from a stealther with the stealthrzergs your all the same

Who the fuck are you , i actually make poor rp/h as i solo almost always , you don't get 3200 solo kills camping towers you know and in the last 450k i did over 10 days or so to get rr11 i made 500 solo kills so thats almost half a million rps in pure solo kills ;)

I could be rr12 by now if i played like a knobend but whats the point of that ? My reputation as one of the better solo assasins means alot more to me than rps :ninja:

syn

Regular Freddie
lol all stelathers stealth zerg im sorry its a fact and if you claim to not have done it i bet u have done it a few times, hypocritical is all im saying..

im sure your a good player but all stealthers zerg your all as bad as each other :twak:

stealthers should not be in rvr and leasve the rest of us to play properly all they do is add and whine :clap:

Punishment

Resident Freddy
People who say that everyone zergs are generally looking for a motive to zerg themselves + you are commenting on things form 6-7 years ago so maybe try getting inside the loop before shooting your mouth off ?

syn

Regular Freddie
brag about /title kills you sound like that thid guy - ok im sorry i didnt realise this was an old thread- but is just frustrating when you get stealthzerged all the time but i should not generalise and i apologise :fluffle:

Punishment

Resident Freddy
brag about /title kills you sound like that thid guy - ok im sorry i didnt realise this was an old thread- but is just frustrating when you get stealthzerged all the time but i should not generalise and i apologise :fluffle:

Apolagy accepted :fluffle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom