SoK raid

Exilon

Loyal Freddie
Well seeing yesterdays raid didnt get me or anyone else SoK credit i suggest doing it again PROPERLY.

Tomorrow 26/2006 ill be hosting the raid,bg will be on Fff,we meet in aerus excal at 19.00 english time (GMT)

IMPORTANT: If u do bring thurgs they only buff ppl,NO PETS whatsoever..they are the reason we didnt get credit last time.Thank you

Coriolanus

Fledgling Freddie
Exilon said:
Well seeing yesterdays raid didnt get me or anyone else SoK credit i suggest doing it again PROPERLY.

Tomorrow 26/2006 ill be hosting the raid,bg will be on Fff,we meet in aerus excal at 19.00 english time (GMT)

IMPORTANT: If u do bring thurgs they only buff ppl,NO PETS whatsoever..they are the reason we didnt get credit last time.Thank you

Um don't think I'll turn up, sounds a bit patronizing to other raid leaders...

Exilon

Loyal Freddie
Corio..theres no sub meaning or whatever..its what is says there

And yes,Spear of Kings

Coriolanus

Fledgling Freddie
There was no need to capitalize PROPERLY mate, that could be taken as an insult. Just need to show little tiny weeny more restraiht in posting.

chrispy

It's my birthday today!
i dint get credit for it either chrispy super tank will be there,just that i belive someone is doin GoV and i really want that arti but i will try to be there give chrispy a tell stella:)
:england:

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
some times pets kill in abg and as bg leader i cant see how many use pets when i am have 90 ++ in a bg

and sok can be done with 1 flg

chrispy

It's my birthday today!
it happens shan dont worry bout it all dint get credit but i am wondering if anyone picked up the spear cos it shud fall on the floor,according to VoS:)
:england:

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
theoretically theugs could pet spam... they could pet spam the door:p but why would a thueg come? its a spear>.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom