SoK LW

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Activate it as anything - then go to the change-arti-NPC near the Arbiter, hand in the SoK and it gives the option as 'Twohanded Thrust' and voilla ur done.

So yes

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Just a guess, but two handed thrust sounds like celtic spear.

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
You didn't mention anything about champ in your post ;) As I said, was just a guess, you mentioned LW and thrust, so the best guess would be celtic spear.

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Nausilus^^ said:
LW and thrust, so the best guess would be celtic spear.
No it wouldn't, since LW is a totally different spec from cs. =o

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Eva said:
No it wouldn't, since LW is a totally different spec from cs. =o

Yea, but to my knowledge, there has never been a thrust LW in the game, so thrust in the beginning would be in a totally different category than LW. It doesn't hurt to think if you just do it gently ;)

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:
Activate it as anything - then go to the change-arti-NPC near the Arbiter, hand in the SoK and it gives the option as 'Twohanded Thrust' and voilla ur done.

So yes
Lol thats soo op :p can i get it activated as a 1handed blunt weapon for my shade that way ? ;p

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Agrigo said:
Lol thats soo op :p can i get it activated as a 1handed blunt weapon for my shade that way ? ;p
Ns's can't use blunts anyways so would be no use even if you could.

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
Nausilus^^ said:
Yea, but to my knowledge, there has never been a thrust LW in the game, so thrust in the beginning would be in a totally different category than LW. It doesn't hurt to think if you just do it gently ;)

Albs have always had 2h thrust tbh

klasa

Loyal Freddie
Why is pierce artifacts so limited. Seems like LW, blades, blunts can pick between all artifacts and activate them to their needs. I wan't pierce Malice :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom