SOE bought out now independent developer

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Aye I just read it, interesting.. wonder what this means for Everquest Next and Everquest Next Landmark.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Simplified into oblivion for console mouth breathers. Which is the way WoW is heading, I wouldn't be surprised if that gets released on consoles before long.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Well given how Everquest Next looked anyway it was already fairly evident it was going to consoles due to the dumbed down skill bar (6 skills I think it was)

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Simplified into oblivion for console mouth breathers. Which is the way WoW is heading, I wouldn't be surprised if that gets released on consoles before long.
It makes commercial sense to widen your game to the most amount of users. Unless you are subsidised by a hardware manufacturer.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
This is being discussed alot over at PS2, apparently, one of the owners of this firm that took over is a HUGE Everquest fan, so whilst it may not look good for PS2 in particular, it might be brilliant for the company as a whole if they're looking to invest, rather than making money and selling it on.

Fefner

Can't get enough of FH
Playing H1Z1 atm and the devs have told us that more money and resources will be pumped into the game, weather it's true is another thing but they are releasing patches and fixes quite quickly.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
and they've already laid off a bunch of their staff, not a great start!

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
That's what happens when you let venture capital companies take over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom