Soccer AM

Panda On Smack

Can't get enough of FH
anyone else a fan of this genius programme?

Should be on the guest list to watch the show on the 21st!

w00t :clap:

mank!

Part of the furniture
I'm never awake before midday at weekends otherwise I'd watch it, whenever I've seen it it's been good.

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
Is it the one with "Ally McMoist"? I think i've seen it once, at school, back in the day. :)

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
Soccer AM is a program on Sky Sports every Saturday morning, presented by Tim Lovejoy and Helen Chamberlain.

They just do a bunch of jokes and have a few ex-players/minor celebs on a couch there and talk about football while showing a few highlights from the week past, stuff like showboating (fancy tricks), taxi (bad mistakes) and nuts! (nutmegs).

It is mildly amusing but when they have the same people play the same characters and do the same jokes every week it tends to lose some of its appeal. And they haven't come up with any new jokes for about 2-3 seasons now :(

That said, it's still the only thing to watch if you're awake on a Saturday morning. Being honest though, Jeff Stelling and the Soccer Saturday crew are a much more entertaining watch.

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
The thing is class. I think the colonel and ginger are a little outdated now and also the fixtures dood is pure shite. But after the Loveley lady has been on I do enjoy it when sheep head and the others come on :)

Helen is also a classy bird, who is a QUALITY tom boy, loves her footy and many a time forgets she is wearing a skirt and sits legs a kimbo :) and Love Joy has mentioned that a few time.

:worthy: Soccer AM :)

mank!

Part of the furniture
Helen Chamberlain is great, although Jeff Stelling is fucking brilliant.

Miles_Binck

Fledgling Freddie
havent seen Soccer AM for a couple of seasons but I sometimes catch Soccer AM's All Sports show (on fridays in evening and repeated early hours saturday) that gets the odd chortle now and then especially when they relive Lovejoy's fuck up from the FA Cup final last year (Lovejoy: its only ray parlour, parlour hits top corner, 1-0 Arsenal)

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
mank said:
Jeff Stelling is fucking brilliant.
He's like.. my God or something ;)

People under-rate how hard it is to keep talking almost non-stop for several hours and not like "err" or "umm" ever. And he handles the annoying pundits well :) especially that irritating bastard Rodney Marsh. :twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom