So...

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
Fucking stupid overrated money grabbing crafters!

That is all. :D

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
Naw, I got a guild crafter to do all my stuff. :D

Although, my new sorc will probably have to buy stuff. :(

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Coim said:
Naw, I got a guild crafter to do all my stuff. :D

Although, my new sorc will probably have to buy stuff. :(

|
|
|
V

Ailyn

Loyal Freddie
They should add some items for crafter ... cant be good standing still / sitting on the ground all day long just watching a forge.

so givf ergonomic chairs for crafters , that gives +20% craftingspeed ;p

Mishy

One of Freddy's beloved
Ailyn said:
They should add some items for crafter ... cant be good standing still / sitting on the ground all day long just watching a forge.

so givf ergonomic chairs for crafters , that gives +20% craftingspeed ;p

Craft in your house, you can sit on your throne, and craft away feeling like a king :) (ummm not that i've tried this ofc)

Thorarin

Fledgling Freddie
A nice cushioned bench beats a throne any time if you're tailoring.
For armorcrafting it isn't much use to sit down at all, it's kind of hard operating a forge sitting ;)

Ailyn

Loyal Freddie
Mishy said:
Craft in your house, you can sit on your throne, and craft away feeling like a king :) (ummm not that i've tried this ofc)

except its booring sitting in a house , Give portable craftingsets so u can put up a mini-forge wherever you want and craft. :clap: :p

Thorarin

Fledgling Freddie
Ailyn said:
except its booring sitting in a house , Give portable craftingsets so u can put up a mini-forge wherever you want and craft. :clap: :p

You can actually dump your forge down anywhere, too bad it looks like a lootbag then :)

Mishy

One of Freddy's beloved
Ailyn said:

Make Tailor ;)

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Ailyn said:

Plus you can't see the outside zone /broad from inside your house, which kinda sucks. Luckily I'm trinketing wood atm so I can sit outside in my pond and do it :)

Ailyn

Loyal Freddie
Thorarin said:
You can actually dump your forge down anywhere, too bad it looks like a lootbag then :)

does it work as forge when droping it whereever or just as a lootbag ?

saks

Fledgling Freddie
like to sit in my garden and craft, and say hi to ppl stopping by and have a littul chat :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom