So...

Kragh

One of Freddy's beloved
... what's thid like atm? Thinking about renewing my daoc acc and maybe get a lil TB team up and running. Haven't played for more than a month now so I have no clue as to what/if classic made any noticeable impact.
Any other set groups roaming? Any realm continously zerging? Thugs still alive? Enlighten me! :)

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Lé FuDboi™!

you better get back here :p or ill come wow and spam j00!

/Dracus

exponentiaL

Fledgling Freddie
Dracus said:
Lé FuDboi™!

you better get back here :p or ill come wow and spam j00!

/Dracus

No wow for daveyboi anymore, it's ... music now! wuzzaaah.

Jorof

Loyal Freddie
Well im still Thidding from time to time, went classic and had a set grp etc but i just can't give up that much time so Thid is great coz i can turn up when i want and leave when i want :clap:

Alb zerg this evening took the keep, classic has had a big impact on Thid but the population is slowly returning, like 30 albs out this evening ?
Not so many hibs anymore.
Now that albs have the keep i can see things getting boring though .. fire wizzs, theurgs and scouts camping battlements, good fun!

I miss that group you should come back :drink:

Zdeath

Banned
I think I'm one of the few last in Foward Slash Rude that play still? I know Haec comes on time to time, so does pdq.

In time, thid will be restored ;).

Haec

Fledgling Freddie
Zdeath said:
I think I'm one of the few last in Foward Slash Rude that play still? I know Haec comes on time to time, so does pdq.

In time, thid will be restored ;).

hello :)

I'm playing on wow/classic more now. Pop on from time to time on excal, but most night's it's crap.

Will see how thing's are in next month or so before i return.

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Well Thugs is still alive - barely. Not playing the game anymore though. Can't really find the time. Anyways I did enough and would just be going over old moves all the time. I reckon I pulled off my best fights. Can't really see how I could top some of my victories. Apart from that I am now a guitar guru. Stuck my playing on the best guitar forums around and everyone has nothing but praise for my playing - and they ain't seen nothing yet :) . Might return to the game but will wait until I feel the inclination. Zilch at the mo though. Think I will return at some point though just when that will be I got no idea.

Anyways what alts did you play?

Zdeath

Banned
Thidranki was the fucking bomb till those shitty servers turned up.

Fuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom