So...

X

Xtro

Can't get you the link from work matey but there is a beta manual if someone else would be so kind as to post the link?

There's not a GREAT deal of difference between the 3. All 3 have a "common pool" of vehicles and armour and then each has their own "special units" as it were on top. Most obvious ones are the different MAX units each empire has, then there's tanks, vehicles etc.

And er..you won't need a translocator ;).

S

Scouse

Don't think I'll be TR. Prolly VS as they've got the least at the moment (though that may change after release)...

It's more fun fighting for the underdogs..... and you get an XP bonus if you play on the side with the least members ;)

W

Will

Well, as far as I can tell so far (I'm not in the beta)

TR = fascist bullyboys, who favour rate of fire over finesse

NC = rebels without a clue (;)), how go for big guns

VS = alien-tech using types, who use more mobile units (hovertanks, and jump-jets on the MAXs)

I've finally settled on aiming for an Inf/Engie, so I'm easy which side. Though my personal choice would be VS first, NC second, TR third. I could abuse my moderator powers and post a poll about it.

W

Will

No one tell Ted, I'm not supposed to be able to do that.:)

U

unit

Ill jump into the convo here.. ive been checking alot of sites and TR and NC seems fun. Atm TR is abit more to my liking.
Havent played the beta tho so i´ll see what happends when i buy it.
First i will try TR or NC tho on the server closest to sweden.
Hope i´ll meet some of u there :)

G

Gef

I dont care anyway really, so long they have Reavers i'm cool!

P

[PS]Venom

Originally posted by Xtro
Bramall Lane will do nicely, throw some rashers of bacon at the pig fans please!

Completely and utterly agree.

Murder Death Kill!

Users who are viewing this thread